Help with a riddle (MNI)

whosyourdaddy

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 12:54 pm
I want the site to open so I could see whats going on!
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 12:54 pm
Oh. Were you able to give out her galleons or anything? Just kidding... But a fight broke out over Jamie? Or did a fight brake out over his galleons, someone fill me in.
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 12:55 pm
jamie rox my sox!! he is too clever for all the staff!!! lol oxford here he comes!!!!! mwahahahaha go jamie, go jamie, go jamie, GO JAMIE GO!!!
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 12:56 pm
no his galleons have to stay with him, only me and another person were sticking up for him
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 12:56 pm
ok let me post the whole thing, this may take awhile...
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 01:02 pm
first jamie was prefect, so he decided to do the 23000 galleon giveaway. When Zardi or someone found out, them demoted him to a student, so he couldn't give out galleons. So they stopped him from giving out galleons, cause they were never allowed to give that many to one person in one setting. But jamie created the site!!!! (with kat) and they were saying he always said he was quitting, then he would come back and ask for authority. He only did that once. they gave him like no respect, and said they did a ton of work on the site, and that he was not the head anymore, so they could tell him what to do. But jamie made the site you stuck up bit**es, head people!!! you wouldn't be sitting there now if it wasn't for him!!. So anyways, everybody was telling me and this other girl off for defending jamie. Then he came back and said that some uptight rule freaks lost them all the fun. The professors got all mad at him. Then he (YA!!) made a few people into Zardi (or maybe everyone, i dont know). He had the power to do it!!! GO JAMIE!!!!
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 01:04 pm
then i bet zardi or a professor suspended the site cause they were mad.
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 01:05 pm
WHERE DID YOU ALL GO????
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Aww... man, I always miss all the fun. I hope they left the posts up, I wanna read them! Go Jamie! Oh, and thanks for telling me, lol
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

there you are
0 Replies

purplehaze

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 01:06 pm
Although what he just did was childish....for once, I support Jamie.....
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 01:07 pm
i know i amy seem a bit crazy like this, but it was me and this other girl student, against all the staff and the students. They got mad at us and kept telling us off, then Jamie came!! w00t!!!
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 01:08 pm
why was it childish??? they were all dissing him!! he made the site, and who cares if some1 got a ton of galleons?? they are his to give!!!
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 01:08 pm
im getting an apple
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 01:11 pm
where did you all go???
0 Replies

JamieFrost

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 01:11 pm
Hi, Jamie here.
I've explained the whole 'Zardi' bug to Brentos, he'll get someone to fix it soon so MNI is back up. What I did was more 'mischievous' than damaging - I only allowed the site bug to surface for a minute or two so that no damage was likely to be done (and it wasn't, so success).

As someone made clear before, I announced my leaving some time ago. There are two reasons for this. The main one is that MNI is like a leech - you can't get it off. I have more important things to focus on now so I wanted to ban myself from MNI so I didn't waste any more time on there.
The other reason is that I'm just completely fed up of MNI. The staff are nothing like there were when I was in charge. There's constant arguments and bickering in the staff lounge, and I was sick of it. And as you saw from today, Zardi was prepared to suck the life out of something innocent that was supposed to be fun (i.e. the 23000 galleon thing) and just barraged me with a bunch of 'rules' I was breaking - she takes MNI much too seriously.

BTW, the answer to the first clue was thus:
Take the letter value of each of the letters of MUGGLENET INTERACTIVE.
Multiply them together and voila.
I hadn't yet coded clues #3 and #4.
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 01:12 pm
JAMIE!!!!
0 Replies

Sleeker

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 01:13 pm
*Comes out after being here for a couple of hours*

Wasn't expecting him here. SURPRISE!
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 01:14 pm
Jamie, you are the coolest!!
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 01:14 pm
those music things on your site are awsome!!
0 Replies