Help with a riddle (MNI)

sweetheart90

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 09:02 am
Quote:
There is now an 18th site secret! (it's kinda a leaving present)
Happy searching

That was Jamies quote...people said listen to every word. Is leaving present a hint? Like when we leave something we get it as a present? Hmm...I AM STUCK. lol
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 09:58 am
LMAO the "black hole of MNI" isn't a secret. Go to ANY MNI forum, replace the numbers (of the forum) with the letter G. It's just a board that was used to store something, then never got deleted. But it's not really anything but a board that people have nicknamed the Black hole.

I had an idea since some people have problems reading through the last pages (and I know a few people wen't back and deleted all their posts, so it jumps around). Would it be a good idea to just make 1 post that contains every secret, in order and how to solve them? I have most everything saved in a file already. So I'd just have to copy and past it, then new people here could just be referred to the 1 post so the new posts could stay concentrated on the unsolved secrets. Like 18 and then when 15 (monkey secret) is completed.
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 10:03 am
Evil D Mistress--
I read the posts before and the "Kat Delacour" posts, so I have made a fake username. No one can find out who I am now!

*evil laugh*

I don't know if this was said before, but how do you find the Mirror of Erised?
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 10:08 am
Nevermind, I found the Mirror...but the thing is, I already got the galleons because someone here already helped me out with it by typing in Magic Marmalade...woohoo!

These secrets are making me RICH! :-D Anyway, back to Secret 18. I know SOMEONE already got the present...

How do you find Purply? He's my last owl and I'm so confused as to what you do.

Thanks.
0 Replies

Evil D Mistress

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 10:46 am
You know, it just takes waaaaaaaaaaaay too long to read through all this stuff.

What's this about the magic marmalade and monkies, which I got when I solved Snape's and got 20 gal.

I need a hint to the music room, do you go to the site-map and type in

8-6-8-7-5-6-4-4-4-3-3-3-2-2-2-1-6-2-6-1?

If so that didn't work, do I have to put it somewhere else?

Or is this another secret entirly?
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 11:34 am
Secret 11- ROR/DA
Go to the site Map, again click the music note in the left corner, click on the notes in this order 1, 6, 8, 7, 6, 10, 9, 7 and click the note on the right. You should then have found the DA. Again if it doesn't work the first time REFRESH the page.

Secret 12- Mirror of Erised
On the site map if you click on the WC (for Wizard Cards) you see the mirror, above it it says 1924:11v the mirror image would be v11:4291. V is the vault #11 and 4291 is the code (now I did this ages ago and I thought that was it, someone else said there is a second part to it. If so let me know and I'll edit this post)

Secret 13- Music Room
Log in at the Home page, stay there click the music note at the bottom left of the screen, it pops up more music notes click them in this order 8-6-8-7-5-6-4-4-4-3-3-3-2-2-2-1-6-2-6-1 then click the music note at the right. You should then get 20 galleons and it will tell you you have found the music room.
If you tried this and nothing happened, REFRESH your page and try it again, if you mess up you have to refresh to start over.

Secret 14- duel Grim
If you click on the door at the bottom of the forums you see Duel Grim L6. Take note of the colors, write them down each color for each letter. Go to level 3 of the dueling Game. On level 3 there is a door, click on it, you will see you are at a bridge with grim heads of different colors. Click the colored heads in order of the letters. The bridge will expand, walk across it and you've opened Gringotts gate. Then go to Gringotts, go to Vault 16, the code is 8128. Type it in. Read what it says inside (magic Marmalade) and say that to Snape. DO NOT say Magic Marmalade unless you have done those steps or Snape will tell you you cheated.

Secret 16-Snapes Favorite
Now you can Ask Snape why he is generous and answer his trivia. Or you can skip to the end and just type 178.
Secret 17- Owl Hunt
1- Talk to McGonagall, you can answer her trivia or just ask her 'sickle', she will then send you an owl via owl post.
2-On Friday click on Dobbys eye and you will get Bluey.
3-Click on go shopping, highlight the whole page, under buckbeak you will see a "What's this" link, click it.
4-Go to "my collection" scroll down on the left side bottom there is an owl outline, click it.
5-Buy Jamie Frosts Official Wizard Card preview Pack, click on the card for Neville, click to see it enlarged, then click the enlarged one and you get an owl.
6-At go shopping click on a category link, then sort it, at the bottom with the star rating there is a link in one of the stars, you can highlight to see the link more clearly.
7-Trelawny has a card. Go to developers, make a card set, add a card to the set. Where it says "Thumbnail Image", get the URL off of another thumbnail from another set. Where it says "Picture Image", just use the URL of the Trelawny Image. Where is says "Large Image", put the URL to a wallpaper from the mugglenet site. She SHOULD go crazy and then give you an owl.
8- Buy the MNI Staff accessory pack.View the cards in this order 3-6-11-4-9-16 on the last card you should get the last owl.

Secret 18-Jamies Moose Avitar
Tha answer is in Jamies sig. Look hard, see where it takes you. Then remember nostril, then think about the moose. Look at the sig. That's all I will give for now. You should be able to find it from that though.

Now the unsolved Secret 15..
Secret- 15 we have this clue (the garbled stuff the monkey says on the home page) Encapsulated in a world of cardboard, I am a secret like no other, but to find me you must view my friends in a special order, but such an order is beyond my knowledge.
Also when you get Snapes secret he tells you a monkey babbled some numbers 28-92-4-6-101 .
I think these are clues to the same secret, and I think this will have to do with the Wizard Cards and those card numbers will have to be viewed in that order.

If anyone sees any errors let me know, I'll edit the post for others.
0 Replies

littlegranger

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 11:42 am
THANK YOU for that quick recap of all the secrets...

As for secret 18, there is a forum in the DA, but no real clues or leads... I'm working on it, but with no apparent luck...
0 Replies

thundercat

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 12:23 pm
hmm well, secret 18 is a toughie....but i think someone said for sure that it has NOTHING to do w/ the WC soo...we can rule that out
0 Replies

thundercat

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 12:33 pm
"Encapsulated in a world of cardboard"

that could mean the WC site for sure, because the "cards" are cardboard? like in real life? oor it could mean its a set of the cards that come in a carboard box, kinda liek what you said. is there a set that was made w/ a monkey in it? or maybe its one of the sets jamie made.
0 Replies

Evil D Mistress

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 12:43 pm
Excellent!

Alright then, lets get ta work!

I think ^ has an excellent point, with the Cards being Cardboard.

Jamie is such a sneak....hehehe.
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 12:44 pm
No there are no sets with a monkey that Jamie made. There are supposed to be 125 Wizard Cards, since the monkey Babbling included the number 101 I think it is the Wizard Cards, becuase real cards would be on cardboard. These are on the computer of course, but I think the concept would still be the same. So it is probably the Wizard Cards. Snape says it isn't finished, the Wizard Cards aren't finished, so it's got to be them.
0 Replies

sweetheart90

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 12:48 pm
Wel...I don't know if it is in the wizard cards...because if the numbers are the numbers of the cards you have to view in order...are there really over 100 cards?? Sad

As for secret 18, I need more hints, or to find it on accident, because I am totally lost. lol!
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 12:49 pm
Ha HA! I got secret 18! His sig, pay attention to his sig! That's where you need to be, not his words. And remember nostril!
0 Replies

sweetheart90

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 12:50 pm
can't you tell me more hints? Sad I am so lost
0 Replies

sweetheart90

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 12:54 pm
is it about cedric? Cedrics Nostril? LOL!
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 12:57 pm
Think here. Who knows where the secret is? Jamie does. Now look at his sig and think about Jamie, hmm is there anything there???
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 12:59 pm
Yes sweetheart, there will be 125 wizard cards when they are finished. That has been said all along and I think Snape can even tell you that. But if it is in the Wizard Cards that will be hard, becuase I think to get the cards we have to buy CHocolate Frogs, then the cards we get with the frogs are just by chance. Of course we can trade cards with other people, but if everyone figures those are the cards for the secret numbers, then they will be wanted cards.
0 Replies

sweetheart90

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 01:01 pm
Ooh! BUt what is the password?? I tried...nostril, and cedric
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 01:02 pm
Hmm, whats the avatar???
0 Replies

sweetheart90

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 01:03 pm
LOL! Oops. But is that page the reward?? DO we take the test?
0 Replies