Help with a riddle (MNI)

ilikethissite

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:58 pm
mni
hey, im with subtle...h/hr is the only way to go!
0 Replies

SubtleWit

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 08:35 pm
^ lol, thanks!

I don't know... I really don't mind any other ships, but the one I'm rootin' for is H/Hr. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen, it's not like I'll boycott the books or something, lol. I just don't think that R/Hr is going to last that long. But who knows, I'm probably wrong. I hope Ron matures a bit in this book, though. I don't mean that in a Ron-bashing way, just in a kind of annoyed way.

Oh, and MagicalMe, my most popular fic, "The Will to Survive" is shipless, so... don't let my shipping views keep you from reading it, lol.
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 10:00 pm
LOL I knew I was missing something...yes, I would love AD/MM to happen. Moaning Myrtle...what was I thinking??? LOL...anyways, I ship R/Hr...I think that it's really obvious, but I guess it's not.

BTW: JKR thinks it's obvious who is going with whom, but she doesn't wanna tell because she loves the debates Wink
0 Replies

SubtleWit

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 10:04 pm
I think there are plenty of clues supporting both R/Hr and H/Hr and at this point we've pretty much exhausted all of the good arguments. The best we can do now is just hope and pray that the Half-Blood Prince will be out soon and we can find out which ship has sunk.
0 Replies

R Lupin

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 03:15 am
well i like the AD/MM shipper but i am also a fan of a R/HR shipper and a H/G shipper
0 Replies

SnapesLover

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 03:56 pm
Quote:
MM is Minerva Mcgonagall.....who would think....sorry no way. not moaning myrtle

I always liked a Percy/Moaning Myrtle pairing...heh, in the movies they almost look alike. I used to have a P/MM avvie Rolling Eyes Gotta get creative right? Wouldn't it be something if the only one to hook up in the series was Neville? Laughing Luna and Sir Cadogan would be interesting....please don't take me seriously, I am sleep deprived Shocked
0 Replies

Magicalme

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 05:51 pm
i really hope that is the only reason....MM/AD is great!

Ive been going on fanfiction.net now and searching for every one.....a lot of them are great....some are just weird.....and i was reading one who came up with a challenge.

The 'Albus I have to tell you something' challenge....Mcgonagall is pregnant albus is the father.....anyway possible.....i want to see if anyone took it seriously.....i dont think i woudl be good doing that

im already writing an harry/ginny ron/hermione girls get pregnant story.....
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 06:35 pm
Hi everybody, what's up? Still no MNI, I see... And what happened to the climbing stick dudes you'd get when you clicked on the PM's? That were cool! lol
0 Replies

Sleeker

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 06:43 pm
Hey, MNI now says, "HTTP 403 (Forbidden)" and " You are not authorized to view this page."

I hope that means it's better. Personally, I only like the fan fics that could actually happen (no teen pregnancies, etc.).
0 Replies

SubtleWit

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 06:43 pm
^^hah, I agree, but I got a headache from watching them.

Anyone else in on Gimore Girls? Did the writing on the last episode seem a lot different from the previous seasons or was it just me?

Also, is anyone else here in on gmail?
0 Replies

Shinizzle146

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 06:53 pm
It did seem different....
0 Replies

SubtleWit

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 06:58 pm
It was slower, less witty, and really angsty. And that whole Richard/Emily thing seemed really unreal. Ugh. Next week looks good, though.
0 Replies

R Lupin

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2004 07:55 am
Shocked where are the post of the last days???
why does they disappear???
i have post today 2 post here but they are gone Shocked
0 Replies

R Lupin

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2004 08:41 am
well the last post will not return back sadly
so i have to post again what i have post for some hours ago because they dissapeard

this is what i have post

where can i find the new roleplaying game on Mugglenet???

And back to "Harry Potter who will survive or die" well i think that Lupin will not die like the most belive but i think that he will get "the kiss of the dementor" because of book 3(there he says somethink like he can defet one dementor but to defend more than one he cant), but i hope that i am wrong because i dont want that he get the kiss and i also dont want that he died but wormtail should die. what do you think???
0 Replies

R Lupin

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2004 08:42 am
and sorry for my bad english
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2004 08:43 am
R.Lupin wrote:
Shocked where are the post of the last days???
why does they disappear???
i have post today 2 post here but they are gone Shocked

There was a problem with the server ... details Here
0 Replies

R Lupin

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2004 08:51 am
oh thanks timberlandko
0 Replies

SubtleWit

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 07:10 pm
how sad... we're back to 60...
0 Replies

Sleeker

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 07:50 pm
Reposts this again...

Who, besides Phoenix Featherwill and Michelle AD, is recommended for their fan fics?
0 Replies

SubtleWit

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 07:59 pm
Bored Beyond Belief, MegX, kateydidnt, Ides of March, WolfMoon, DarkWolf24, and krtshadow are all my favorites. The bolded ones are the highly-recommended ones. You can find all of the ones I like in my info at ff.net, Sleeker, if you want the summaries and everything. :wink:
0 Replies