Help with a riddle (MNI)

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 02:21 pm
I've been here since the beginning, but left because I went to camp, and I've read 300 pages of posts. *wipes brow*

I have a few questions for the...staff. Isn't it a little hypocritical to be here when this thread was originally for site secrets? Isn't this the thread that Zardi wanted to be destroyed because it gave passwords to protected forums?

Whatever, if you want to be here, fine. I don't care, good for you. But if someone goes around this thread asking for passwords to protected forums and quiz answers and such, don't try and be all "You can't do that--it isn't right blah blah blah".

Anyways, welcome. I know we are all under MNI withdrawl, so lets try to make the best of it.
0 Replies

ILikeSwords

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 02:30 pm
Quote:
how about we dont have a poll about this....or you include zardi...lol.

too bad i cant vote....

lol ok everyone's fair target including zardi.

and who says you can't vote?
0 Replies

sweetheart90

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 02:37 pm
For everyone who thinks they can ban us, they can't. There are rules that they have to follow. I have neomailed some of the staff about this site, and they said it is not against the rules so they can do nothing. It is allowed to post here.
0 Replies

ILikeSwords

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 03:20 pm
it's not that they can officially ban anyone for posting here. they can't do that because nobody has technically violated any mni rules. however they can still ban us for other things, stupid crap that might technically be a bannable offense but would normally only result in a warning or a fine.

it's like if you'd go up to a cop and start making pig jokes. technically the cop can't arrest you for it but he'll probably look for another reason to get you in trouble simply because you pissed him off.
0 Replies

Sleeker

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:05 pm
Off the topic of the staff, Jamie, and complaining...

I'm going through the whole F&B list of books. I looked at all the recommended books that sounded good (which lowers the amount of series I have to check out). Right now, I'm on page 8 and I'm reading Ties That Bind. Once I finished with F&B (aiming for Christmas Very Happy ), I'll have to check which of the series I like are finished, quit, or are still ongoing.

P.S. Was there a bug where you have to log-in on the little square box where the fan fics appeared? If there was, thanks for fixing it.

Edit: How hard would it be to program something on your inventory so that I could put my books in an custom (rather than random) order that I like? I constantly have to search for a newly bought book, and that's a hassle when you have about 100 books...

I recently sold a few fan fics, but didn't get a refund for them (they cost one galleon). I was wondering if a staff member could give me about 4 galleons to make up for it. Usually, I wouldn't mention this, but I just bought a Ollivander's Fitted Wand (thanks Dueling Club) and I'm running out of money to buy fan fics. I'm at 3 galleons, so the 4 would be helpful. My name is AlbusBrianDumbledore.
0 Replies

harryblue22000

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:11 pm
mugglenet is back up
0 Replies

cathy1989

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:17 pm
hey, does any one know any good fan fiction at fanfiction.net? any good authors?
0 Replies

missingmni

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:23 pm
hello

did anyone notice that they raised the price of forums from 500 galleons to 1000
0 Replies

cathy1989

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:25 pm
yeah i noticed that. it kinda dumb. its way too expensive now.
0 Replies

missingmni

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:27 pm
that it is
0 Replies

missingmni

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:31 pm
there wolnt be any new forums unless they lower it agine thats probably what there hoping for
0 Replies

cathy1989

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:33 pm
yeah i agree
0 Replies

cathy1989

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:35 pm
well got to go bye
0 Replies

missingmni

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:36 pm
bye
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:56 pm
Hey everyone. I'm so bored.... *rocks back in forth* I miss the forums...
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:57 pm
Oh, and have any of you guys read The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke? Because I need help with homework...
0 Replies

Magicalme

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:59 pm
Quote:
Quote:
how about we dont have a poll about this....or you include zardi...lol.

too bad i cant vote....

lol ok everyone's fair target including zardi.

and who says you can't vote?

i cant mainly for the reason that if it did....certain members of staff would shun me....which i dont want....and when you look at something from the staff point of view....no one is really annoying
0 Replies

purplehaze

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 05:12 pm
Since other people have done it, why not? My name on MNI is NeoPheonix
0 Replies

missingmni

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 05:13 pm
i wish mni would get the forums up and working
0 Replies

purplehaze

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 05:14 pm
Same here...I love to go to the hogs Head