Help with a riddle (MNI)

Stampeding Thestrals

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:54 pm
And why can't they piss you off?
0 Replies

Kissmyasss

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:58 pm
Because i will go out of my way looking for them to break a rule. Everyone does it sooner or later... it is just a matter of me biding my time... and I can be very patient....
0 Replies

Stampeding Thestrals

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:59 pm
So you are going to stalk them until they break a rule?

How incredibly nice of you. Hence the sarcasm if you were too thick to notice.
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:00 pm
kissmyass

*talks as if talking to a five year old* Do you know what therapy is?? Well, its a place where you talk to someone about your problems. In your case, get you head out of peoples asses. Now, this will be a long and difficult process to do so, but you will get out of their asses someday... You should seriously consider...

sincerely, everyone with Jamie on able2know
0 Replies

Kissmyasss

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:00 pm
i dont stalk people. It is my JOB on mni to watch all the gryffies and make sure they follow the rules. And as she is, therefore she falls into my job description. Now had she been in any other house....... then it would be stalking. But that is all beside the point
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:01 pm
well, i think i would be glad if i got kicked off mni, so all the better for you to chase me. Its nice to know someone LOVES me, *giggles*
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:02 pm
you know, i am really a ravenclaw, ill go and get resorted, that way you will stalk me *giggles again*
0 Replies

Kissmyasss

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:02 pm
if you would love to get kicked off, just leave, we dont want people like you guys there anyways...
0 Replies

Stampeding Thestrals

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:04 pm
Well then you could be Phoenix Tears, Iou, Leapin Lemurs, Viresse, Aydin....

But I very highly doubt that since none of them have as poor of typing skills as you.
0 Replies

Sleeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:05 pm
Kissmyasss wrote:
I only turn nasty and rude when people spread blatant lies and cant pull their head out of the assses long enough to see the truth. On mni, most poeple like me... haha, for all you know, you do too

That is officially the 987th time someone has said that the other people have their head in their ass. It's SSOO old!!! On MNI, I'm not friends with anyone (yet). I just hope you aren't nomudblood or totalia, because they argue (well) a lot with me there.

*Sees why Jamie didn't like at least some of the staff*
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:06 pm
lets see, you are a gryffindor assistant prefect and you are a pratty guy, i believe that only leaves one person....
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

lets see, you are a gryffindor assistant prefect and you are a pratty guy, i believe that only leaves one person....
0 Replies

Stampeding Thestrals

I very highly doubt that this person is a staff member.
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:07 pm
I let my dad on for 10 minutes, and it gets this ugly? Nice, real nice.
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:07 pm
Now I see why Jamie left.
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:08 pm
And, yes, Kissmyass, I think that the chances of you being a staff member are equal to the chance of remus_joh_lupin being David Thewlis.
0 Replies

Stampeding Thestrals

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:10 pm
I agree with you, doublehandb.

My prediction right now is that that person is sitting in front of theirmonitor laughing their head off at this.
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:10 pm
well, we know who he is, so we can report him to zardi!!! i believe there is only one guy assistant prefect, so that would be him!!!! YOU R IN SUCH BIG TROUBLE!!!
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:11 pm
Who? I don't know who he is. Post or PM me.
0 Replies

Stampeding Thestrals

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:11 pm
Do you happen to have Zardi's AIM screen name?

And I don't think we should bother her with this because I'm not thinking that MNI is going to be up anytime soon....
0 Replies