Help with a riddle (MNI)

drom et reve

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:14 pm
doublehandb wrote:
Mainly MNI. I feel so morbid. My weekend was a total waste. I was only on MNI Friday night. And I just feel...crappy.

Would it not have been a waste if you were there, HH?

0 Replies

Kissmyasss

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:14 pm
hahah people got ahold of his msn??? hahah serves him right I hope they gave him hell
0 Replies

Rulesareoverrated

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:15 pm
I know why MNI's down. Zardi was upset with Jamie for giving away all his galleons so she made him a student so he couldn't give them away. So for revenge he changed everyone's screenname to Zardi. So as a protest he banned himself and others are trying to get themselves banned as part of the protest. SO now Zardi changin everyone's screenname back to normal.
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:16 pm
NO, we worshipped him.

And, Drom, it wouldn't have been as big of one.
0 Replies

gundamfan1100

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:17 pm
Well, I'll be back in about 5 minutes. I have to go check my PMs on my old site.
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:19 pm
And I'm going to take a nice, hot, soothing bath. Lord know's I need it. Bye, I'll most likely be back later...
0 Replies

Kissmyasss

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:21 pm
Rules_are_overrated wrote:
I know why MNI's down. Zardi was upset with Jamie for giving away all his galleons so she made him a student so he couldn't give them away. So for revenge he changed everyone's screenname to Zardi. So as a protest he banned himself and others are trying to get themselves banned as part of the protest. SO now Zardi changin everyone's screenname back to normal.

Dear lordy you have it mixed. As revenge he didnt just changed their name, he changed their STATUS to headmasters, a huge problem for us. and then he did not ban himself. It is not possible to ban yourself, just like even as staff you cant award yourself galleons.. Duh!! and banned himself in protest??? hahahahah
0 Replies

Ceedizzle

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:32 pm
Kissmyasss, you're really starting to annoy me by insulting everyone on this thread, so I just reported you.
Hopefully we won't have to deal with you again. Have a nice day! Very Happy
0 Replies

Kissmyasss

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:37 pm
Awww honey, glad to know that... geez, I can make a million more accounts! See ya soon hon! and I will make sure should I ever see jaime lovers on mni, they might lose some galleons
0 Replies

Kissmyasss

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:37 pm
And the fact that you are so obliviously blind to wanting to know the truth and stay as stupid as you are... dear lord... you go to such extremes
0 Replies

Ceedizzle

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:38 pm
^And just how would they loose galleons? Anyway, make more accounts and I'll report them all. Please don't call me honey either. You mustard.
0 Replies

Kissmyasss

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:39 pm
but ya know, if you are happy living in your own little information deprived world, hey, knock yourself out!
0 Replies

Kissmyasss

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:39 pm
honey honey honey.. duh, staff members can dock galleons *geez pay attention*
0 Replies

Ceedizzle

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:40 pm
Ale ti jestes glupie.
Figure out what that says;P
0 Replies

Kissmyasss

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:40 pm
I dont care, insults dont insult me
0 Replies

Ceedizzle

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:41 pm
So you're a staff member? Great example you're setting for others then. Jamie's right, the staff are stuck up.
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:43 pm
i personally dont care if i get kicked off mni, if all the staff are prunes like you
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:43 pm
SILENCE! WHAT ARE YOU TWO FOOLS DOING? YOU CAN'T EVEN GET ALONG FOR FIVE MINUTES WHILE I GO GET COFFEE!
0 Replies

Sleeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:44 pm
Kissmyasss wrote:
I dont care, insults dont insult me

Yes, they do, hence the name.

You're staff... How the hell did a rude bastard like you ever get to be staff?
0 Replies

Ceedizzle

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:45 pm
Quote:
i personally dont care if i get kicked off mni, if all the staff are prunes like you

I totally agree!
And I really don't care anymore, kissmyasss, what you say. Why are you wasting your time here? Go bother someone else.
0 Replies