Cancelling date - is this playing games?

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 10:11 am
I've been dating this guy for only 2 weeks. We've had 4 dates and it's been really nice and I am falling for him hard and fast. I was talking to some friends and have realized that I am probably "showing my cards" a bit too much, telling him how much I like him, etc. We have a date scheduled tomorrow evening. I am thinking of telling him I can't make it just to see what he does, like if he wants to reschedule or just doesn't care, or what. But I HATE the idea of playing games instead of just talking with him like an adult! What do you think, should I just go on the date, or should I take this opportunity to sort of test out his feelings for me and how much he really wants to see me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 747 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 10:40 am
Go on the date and cut back on the adoration talk. It's just way too soon for that.

Just have fun and find out more about HIM.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 10:48 am
Cancel the date so he can come on here and start one of those threads that go.....OMG!.....DOES SHE LIKE ME, DOESN'T SHE LIKE ME?

We like those.
0 Replies