What is she trying to do? Please help

MrBHN

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 05:47 am
Hey guys, me and this girl having been seeing each other for 2 weeks now. We been out on a few dates and we both seem very keen. Last time i saw her i went in for the kiss but she pushed me away and giggled. On the way home, she kept on flirting and resting her head on my shoulder etc. After that, we still texted each other back n forth as usual with a lot of flriting still. I spoke to her over phone a few days ago (she told me to call her) and agreed to see each other on wednesday or thursday night. I texted her yesterday but till tonight she hasnt replied yet. Its wednesday atm. Why would she just cut me off like that? Is she playing mind games? Does she want me to chase after her?

Edit: I know for a fact that i did nothing wrong, and im not at all clingy. This girl is also notorious for playing games.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 565 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 05:49 am
@MrBHN,
Did you have your teeth in when you tried to kiss her?

It can make a difference.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 07:28 am
@MrBHN,
You already know what you are in for. She has a reputation for flirting. She likes the chase. She already has you, so she is already bored.

Move on. Girls like this take way too much time and energy.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 08:42 am
@PUNKEY,
I still think it could be a teeth thing.
0 Replies