What's the chance of Ted Cruz becoming president?

izzythepush

Mon 4 Nov, 2013 04:42 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
I did not intend you to bring your racist garbage to this thread, Advocate.

At least you now know him for what he truly is, a simple minded bigot.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Mon 4 Nov, 2013 06:05 am
@JTT,
Quote:

You are overly sensitive regarding harsh criticism against the USA. ... . As for my criticism of the US, if you were not so thin-skinned you might be able to see I provide the truth.

I am my country's harshest critic, but there is no way on "God's Little Green Earth," that I'm going to join you in lambasting the land of my birth 24/7, 365 days a year. The perfect country doesn't exist, JTT, but you run around spouting out the faults of the US nonstop as if you could not live without feeding your fixed habit several times a day. The US is a powerul country and technology is making it stronger; by trial and error America is undergoing much. With the NSA spying, well, all countries do it. The noun "espionage is a French word" and it means spying, infiltration; eavesdropping, surveillance, reconnaissance, intelligence, undercover work. Most major western countries worth their salt engage in this, and Chancellor Angela Merkel knows this with the possible exception of the cell phone; however, on becoming president of the US, Obama had to give up his Blackberry because surveillance technology had gotten so advanced spies could listen in on his phone. A lot of this criticism from America's so-called allies is done for "public consumption" Remember reading about the Jewish-American born, Jonathan Pollard, who is serving a life term for spying for Israel who in turn gave some US classified data to the Russians during the cold war. Israel is still trying to get Pollard out but unless you get someone like Romney in the presidency Pollard is likely to die in jail.

You really should do something about your obsession, JTT, because it's about to bring about a meltdown in you. Btw, the word "Ya'll" is a southern colloquial expression. Do you hail from the deep south? You appear to be quite bright in many respects, but this mental defect you have seems to throw a cloud over your reasonableness to communicate in a healthy manner. Are you currently in Rehab therapy? If not, Why not?!?!

"Ya'll" have a good day now, "Ya'll" heah.

P.S. I am a New Yorker by birth.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 03:38 am
@Advocate,
Quote:
It is also documented that a white woman married to a black is 12 times more likely to be murdered by her spouse.

OK, prove it.
Provide a source for this documented claim.
izzythepush

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 03:46 am
@mysteryman,
You can 'prove' anything that's incomplete.

Quote:
a white woman married to a black is 12 times more likely to be murdered by her spouse.

More likely than what, someone who never married, a Samoan woman married to Peruvian man, whatever the **** pops into your head at the moment?

Notice that while Advocate uses the phrase "white woman", he refers to the other party as "a black."
coldjoint

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 01:00 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Notice that while Advocate uses the phrase "white woman", he refers to the other party as "a black."

What is your favorite word for a black person? Is there a special word to use that completely absolves you of racism? What a joke.
IRFRANK

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 01:05 pm
@coldjoint,
A man, or a woman.
coldjoint

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 02:31 pm
@IRFRANK,
Quote:
A man, or a woman.

Racism is never going to be dealt with by cheap shots, or a guy who keeps bringing it up. Izzy is a race baiter.
IRFRANK

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 07:12 pm
@coldjoint,
Izzy was right. Racism will never die until people understand its roots.
coldjoint

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 08:01 pm
@IRFRANK,
Its roots are in your DNA, and human behavior is beyond understanding to the point where racism can be eliminated with therapy or social discourse.

There are laws which should be equal, and are not. Accusing so many people of being racist only distorts the meaning and presumes people will break the law to see someone kept down. Enforce the laws and leave color out of it.

JTT

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 08:43 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You can 'prove' anything that's incomplete.

More likely than what, someone who never married, a Samoan woman married to Peruvian man, whatever the **** pops into your head at the moment?

And don't you know that, Izzy. That's a recurring theme in your posts.
JTT

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 09:10 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Its roots are in your DNA,

Complete and utter claptrap, CP.
coldjoint

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 09:13 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Complete and utter claptrap, CP.

Why is it? You need to explain what you say. Please include a copy of your Masters in Behavioral Science.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 12:47 am
@izzythepush,
Many people suffer from myopia. They ignore the many and regular statistics of whites killing whites. e.g. Boston.
izzythepush

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 02:43 am
@JTT,
I've managed to prove you're a dickhead with absolutely nothing in the way of wit. That's why you've run off with your tail between your legs on the restaurant thread.

You and Coldjoint have a lot in common, you're both humourless hate merchants incapable of feeling positive emotions.
izzythepush

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 02:45 am
@IRFRANK,
Thanks Frank. I don't respond to Coldjoint. I don't think there's anything to be gained by talking to people like that, and you run the risk of legitimising their hate.
izzythepush

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 03:40 am
@cicerone imposter,
It's usually people who aren't exactly achievers, so they have to cling to race/religion/nationality to find some sense of superiority.
LvB

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 04:21 am
@izzythepush,
You hit the nail on the head.
izzythepush

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 04:23 am
@LvB,
Thanks.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 05:22 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:

It's usually people who aren't exactly achievers, so they have to cling to race/religion/nationality to find some sense of superiority.

G'morning, Izzy. Your statement is spot on! You've described the unhappy human being who embrace xenophobia, endorses negative stereotype of others, as suffering from some deep-rooted hostility/prejudice. These types of woebegone individuals are sorely unhappy; for what reason do they need to seek scapegoats to ease their own lack of self confidence, blaming others and pointedly speaking the most based lies against many. I, personally, refuse to feed the hater. I leave Advocate and his breed alone for they harbor the seed of destruction for many. It is this type of deep hatred that spawned followers of some of the worse misanthropes in history.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 06:04 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:

Thanks Frank. I don't respond to Coldjoint. I don't think there's anything to be gained by talking to people like that, and you run the risk of legitimising their hate.

You know, Izzy, you seem to be in a very philosophical mood....I like that. Keep it up!