30
   

What's the chance of Ted Cruz becoming president?

 
 
izzythepush
 
  0  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 12:16 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
There are those who do use ignore because they can't handle the truth.


You can't handle the truth. That's not why people put you on ignore.

It's blindingly obvious why, but you'll never see it.

I think if you were to accept the truth you'd probably have a nervous breakdown, you've spent that long lying to yourself.
coldjoint
 
  1  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 12:19 pm
@izzythepush,
Where is my answer? Are you just going to make accusations without proof?

People like you are why nothing gets solved or put off due to your apathy and cowardice.


PUTZ
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 12:27 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Where is my answer? Are you just going to make accusations without proof?

People like you are why nothing gets solved or put off due to your apathy and cowardice.


PUTZ


Twice in your last two posts, coldjoint, you have called Izzy a putz.

That is sort of hateful right there.

Why not stop that if you do not like being called hateful?
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 12:32 pm
@Frank Apisa,
He's rather stupid. I pointed out a long time ago I don't talk to fascists. I'm not going to let him legitimise his bigotry.

His insults are hardly original, by Setanta via Fluff and JTT.
coldjoint
 
  1  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 12:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I call them like I see them. That has much more to do with opinion,not hate.
coldjoint
 
  1  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 12:36 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
He's rather stupid. I pointed out a long time ago I don't talk to fascists. I'm not going to let him legitimise his bigotry.


Now I am a fascist? Again show me what I said that leads you to that conclusion.


You failed to put anything hateful I said, you will fail here too.
0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  2  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 12:37 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

I call them like I see them. That has much more to do with opinion,not hate.


No, coldjoint...that is not so.

Calling someone a "putz" is an insult...and that is hateful.

You asked for an example of you saying something hateful...and that qualifies.

If you see defects in Izzy thinking or logic...you can simply tell him you see defects in his thinking or logic. The insulting epithet is not necessary...and does constitute hateful speech.

As I asked in my last post: Why not stop it if you do not want to be called hateful?
coldjoint
 
  1  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 12:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
No Frank, you do not make the rules or tell me what I am going to say, or what it means. I am not here to please anyone.

And let the PUTZ answer for himself.
Frank Apisa
 
  2  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 12:43 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

No Frank, you do not make the rules or tell me what I am going to say, or what it means. I am not here to please anyone.

And let the PUTZ answer for himself.


You don't make the rules, coldjoint. I respond when I see fit.

You asked for hateful speech from you...and I gave you an example. And you did it again.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 12:44 pm
@Frank Apisa,
That's what kids do Frank, they stamp their feet and demand to be taken seriously by the grown ups. Coldjoint can have his little tantrum. I'm not going to give him a platform to espouse his particular breed of hate.
coldjoint
 
  1  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 12:46 pm
@Frank Apisa,
What kind of pussy are you exactly? Do you think people are going to be silenced by hypocrites? Where were you with your "hate" when Cruz was called an insect?

Give a rest Frank. Izzy hands out insults I will too.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 12:48 pm
@izzythepush,
You are a blowhole Izzy. You pass your judgements on someone who cares.

You have already proven you can't back up one thing you say.
0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  2  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 01:04 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

What kind of pussy are you exactly? Do you think people are going to be silenced by hypocrites? Where were you with your "hate" when Cruz was called an insect?

Give a rest Frank. Izzy hands out insults I will too.



Fine...do so.

But if you are going to acknowledge that you "hand out insults"...understand you are being hateful.

If you cannot take that kind of criticism, people are going to think you are a pussy.
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 01:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
If you cannot take that kind of criticism, people are going to think you are a pussy.


What sort of mental disconnect is it that you have, Frank, that leads you to so often describe yourself?
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 01:20 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
If you cannot take that kind of criticism, people are going to think you are a pussy.


I can take it all day long. And can give it back longer.
Here it is Frank, informing people about a hateful group of people, makes me a messenger , not a hater. And the facts are on my side.

And not understanding the difference is an act because there is nothing that can change those facts I post. In other words reversing the roles and attaching the hatred to me is all you got.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 01:23 pm
FACTS


Quote:
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.11.05 (Karachi, Pakistan) - Six religious Sunnis are gunned down in three targeted attacks by Shiites.
2013.11.04 (Sabtiyeh, Syria) - Three children and a woman are among six villagers exterminated by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2013.11.04 (Tikrit, Iraq) - A dozen people at a market are torn to shreds by Muslim terrorists.
2013.11.04 (Thabitiyeh, Syria) - Three children are among six Shiites disassembled by a Sunni car bomb blast.
2013.11.03 (Pattani, Thailand) - A 35-year-old Buddhist is shot in the head by Muslim 'insurgents' while having tea.
2013.11.02 (Borno, Nigeria) - Islamists ambush a wedding party and execute thirty members, including the groom.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.


That is hate and murder inspired by Islam, not me. Can you grasp the difference?
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 01:33 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
If you cannot take that kind of criticism, people are going to think you are a pussy.


I can take it all day long. And can give it back longer.
Here it is Frank, informing people about a hateful group of people, makes me a messenger , not a hater. And the facts are on my side.

And not understanding the difference is an act because there is nothing that can change those facts I post. In other words reversing the roles and attaching the hatred to me is all you got.



I did not attach the hatred to you, coldjoint.

I read a posting where you ASKED for examples of you being hateful...and I gave an example. A couple, actually.

You could have pointed out that the examples were certainly not extreme cases of hate speech...and laughed them off. Instead, you are going on and on about it...and getting more and more agitated.

You really don't understand how this works yet, do you, coldjoint?

Well...you are petty much a newbie and if you can get control of yourself and stick around...in a few years you may learn the ropes.

Until then...unless you clean up your act...you are going to be a toy we play with.
Moment-in-Time
 
  1  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 01:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Calling someone a "putz" is an insult...and that is hateful.


No one asked my opinion, but I have something to say. Calling someone a "putz" in a serious dialogue reveals a certain amount of contempt for the other; Calling someone a "putz" is tantamount to saying that person is stupid and worthless. The word "putz" is a Yiddish word for penis. I have found CJ so highly insulting, not only to me, but to others that I've taken the precaution to place him on ignore.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 03:04 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
You have also found that words have meaning? Do you understand that reading things you do not like are going to upset you? My attitude is the result of arrogance, and not mine.
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 03:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Start playing. If learning the ropes means ignoring obvious truth I am not interested.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
TEA PARTY TO AMERICA: NOW WHAT?! - Discussion by farmerman
 
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 01/29/2023 at 05:51:17