What's the chance of Ted Cruz becoming president?

parados

Mon 4 May, 2015 02:36 pm
@andy31,
I did read the whole article. I have also done the research about it unlike you. One non citizen was charged with registering to vote in Florida after this. That would be a total of ONE. And that one registered so he could own guns.

The scandal of ACORN is how they were accused of things they never did. Something you appear to be doing. ACORN did not register non citizens to vote. Rather ACORN reported the false registrations to the government as they were required to do. The same thing Republican groups did. Yet those groups with a larger percentage of false registrations were never vilified like ACORN was.

But let's go back to your claim that Obama is letting illegals vote. I am still awaiting your evidence of that.
0 Replies

parados

Mon 4 May, 2015 02:38 pm
@Baldimo,
And the official investigation by the state of Florida found ONE.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-election/canadian-the-only-illegal-alien-caught-in-us-fake-voter-dragnet/article4531032/
Baldimo

Mon 4 May, 2015 03:41 pm
@parados,
I notice that your article fails to mention the jury selection people who WERE caught and verified to be illegal aliens. You can't even put forth a story by a US paper, it had to be a foreign written paper. I reference you to my last article and the people they were investigating.

parados

Mon 4 May, 2015 04:12 pm
@Baldimo,
No one was caught and verified by jury selection. Geez. You can't seem to get basic facts right. A reporter made some claims with no outside verification. When an actual government agency investigated to find out if true they charged ONE person.
Baldimo

Mon 4 May, 2015 04:20 pm
@parados,
Sorry but your article says nothing about the people who declined jury selection due to being non-citizens. The elections board agreed that they found about 100 people who were non-citizens who were registered to vote, and the news report actually went to several of those people and asked them about it.

You are conflating 2 different reports and findings. You will note in none of my articles do they mention the 180,000 questionable registrations. That was from a completely different investigation. Until we can verify citizenship prior to registration and or voting, we will never really know how many non-citizens vote in our elections.
parados

Mon 4 May, 2015 05:12 pm
@Baldimo,
But without evidence, no one can reasonably claim that Obama is letting illegals vote. The problem is that some people think lack of evidence is evidence.
parados

Mon 4 May, 2015 05:16 pm
@Baldimo,
By the way, here is an interesting tidbit. The jury pool for Florida has nothing to do with voter registration. Jury selection is from drivers license data.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Mon 4 May, 2015 05:16 pm
@parados,
Why address this to me? I never commented on Obama or if he lets illegals vote.
parados

Mon 4 May, 2015 05:17 pm
@Baldimo,
By the way, voter ID does nothing to verify citizenship. Even Texas allows non citizens to get drivers licenses.
0 Replies

parados

Mon 4 May, 2015 05:18 pm
@Baldimo,
That is what you jumped in to address. Or did you just not read my entire statement?
Baldimo

Mon 4 May, 2015 05:23 pm
@parados,
I was just replying to your false allegations that illegals don't vote in this country, nothing more nothing less. As I have proven, that news channel was able to find registration and voter records for several people who were non-citizens. In fact according to what was found, several of them had been voting in elections for years.
parados

Tue 5 May, 2015 08:39 am
@Baldimo,
I see you didn't read my statement at all let alone respond to the entire statement.
Baldimo

Tue 5 May, 2015 08:44 am
@parados,
Doesn't matter. You made a false statement that illegals don't vote in this country. Then you tried to pull a fast one and use a story and investigation that wasn't related to what I was talking about. You actually tried to say that only 1 non-citizen had voted in the state of FL. HAHA!
parados

Tue 5 May, 2015 10:32 am
@Baldimo,
The only one attempting to pull a fast one Baldimo is you when you claim I made a false statement about illegals don't vote in this country. I never said any such thing.

I said andy probably wouldn't be able to provide evidence of anyone doing it and if he did he certainly couldn't prove Obama made them do it. So far, andy hasn't provided any evidence and certainly hasn't proven Obama made them do it which makes my statement true.

Go ahead and lie about what I said Baldimo. It's pretty clear what I actually said.
http://able2know.org/topic/224946-33#post-5946145
andy31

Tue 5 May, 2015 08:20 pm
@parados,
Parados, it is very appearent, that you feiled to understand the very core of this argument. You are taking the facts present to you, and wrapping them up with bunch of excuses, and explanations, asking for evidence. What do you think this is, a curt case hearing? Where is a smoke, there is a fire, and we still have 49 more states to deal with, where simmilar incidences were reported. The fact that not ALL of the illegal voters were caught hot handed, does not constitute to the conclusion that the rest of them are innocent. We can only estimate how big the problem is. And it is left who is doing that - undeniable fact, and in my opinion that's why Obama was ever elected. Are you proud of that?
parados

Wed 6 May, 2015 07:54 am
@andy31,
Where there is smoke there is fire.
Andy31 has made several claims that he can't back up - smoke.
Andy31 is a pathological liar - fire.

The simple fact is you claimed Obama was letting illegals vote. You have presented NO EVIDENCE to even come close to supporting that.

Obama received 4.5 million more votes than McCain. You are suggesting that 4.5 million illegals voted in 2008. And yet you have presented not one instance of any doing so. I am the one that found one instance and the person probably didn't vote for Obama based on his ideology.

Obama received 5 million more votes than Romney. You are suggesting that 5 million illegals voted. And yet you have presented not one instance of any doing so. I am the one that found one instance and the person probably didn't vote for Obama based on his ideology.

edit - I didn't present any evidence of illegals voting. I presented evidence of a non citizen voting. As a Canadian citizen, he was probably in the country legally.

I think it is you that is missing the point. You made a claim and you can't back it up and no one other than a RW idiot would believe that 5 million illegals voted in each of the last 2 presidential elections.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Wed 6 May, 2015 03:05 pm
@parados,
Usually when one challenges someone on the facts, they don't think it was happening. So asking him to provide the first part of the info, providing proof that non-citizens were voting, is the same exact thing as saying non-citizens vote. If you thought they voted illegally, then you wouldn't have demanded proof of such actions.

So it is clear now that non-citizens do indeed vote here in the US. So what are we going to do to prevent them from voting in the future?
Frank Apisa

Wed 6 May, 2015 03:16 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo, maybe we could get someone of stature in the conservative community...someone with Republican and far right credentials...to work things out.

Senator Roman Hruska of Nebraska would have been great tackling this problem. You remember him. He was the one who defended the conservative nomination of mediocre Harrold Carswell to SCOTUS by saying, ""Even if he were mediocre, there are a lot of mediocre judges and people and lawyers. They are entitled to a little representation, aren't they, and a little chance?"

Someone like him in the conservative ranks should come up with something interesting for the problem you posed.
0 Replies

parados

Wed 6 May, 2015 03:17 pm
@Baldimo,
Are you incapable of reading? I asked for proof of Obama letting them vote.

If you want to prevent them from voting then you need to provide an answer that actually does that. Voter ID does no such thing.
Baldimo

Wed 6 May, 2015 03:59 pm
@parados,
Very capable, in fact here is what you said.
Quote:
Therefor give us some real evidence that illegals have voted.

It was indeed a 2 part request, here is the 2nd part of it.
Quote:
I would suggest that once you provide us with that evidence then you can provide evidence that Obama let them vote but you probably won't even be able to provide evidence of illegals voting.

Your words not mine.

Voter ID would work if it was tied properly to voter registration and if voter registration demanded proof of citizenship to register. Since you don't support either one of those then a fix to keep illegals from voting is not on the horizon.