Boyfriends mad at me. Please help

Reply Sun 20 Oct, 2013 06:35 pm
My boyfriend won't call or pick up his phone, last night we got in a really heated argument, he got mad because when we usually kiss I kind of push him away when it gets heated because I am really just scared to get hurt again, I don't know if it's a confidence issue but he got mad and told me it makes him feel like I don't want him and it hurts him, which I do, I care a lot about him more than anything but it gets worse I hanged up on him when we were just talking on the phone because he said something hurtful so I hung up to calm myself down then he text messaged me " make sure you don't call me back since you can't handle a conversation and find you another man, hurt and play with their emotions" I obviously called back after I read that then he was really pissed yelling at me, he told me since I think he is going to hurt me we can't kiss,hug,or touch anymore just talk and I like all that. Sad This is what I didn't want to happen to mess us up, like he doesn't even listen to what I have to say, he is taking this to another level because i'm here waiting for him to at least pick up or call me, i'm loosing my mind. HELP am I wrong? What do I do? Please just give some advice. Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,631 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 20 Oct, 2013 06:58 pm
My advice is to stop playing games with this guy and get your emotions under control.

He is getting tired of your push/pull.

Decide what you want from this relationship then make it happen.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 21 Oct, 2013 08:28 am
@NeedAdvicee,
If you are that hurt by a previous relationship, then you aren't ready for this one. You seem to be untrusting (and it appears to be without foundation), and that's got to be painful to this guy. I suggest counseling - get to the root of why you're behaving this way, and learn how to stop.
0 Replies