I Love Her But She Refuses Because She's Hurt...... Help!!

Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2013 01:07 am
I am 16 years Old, I love a girl... We are in the same coaching classes.... I fell in love with her... She knows me and i know her too, i found that her bf was cheating her... So i told her... It took me months to make her believe that her bf is cheating.... But she knew and they broke up...she knows i love her i have told her many times... But she is punishing herself she says she doesn't trust anyone.... I asked her what's ur mistake she said it's my fault that i trusted him...she is not trusting me.... She says she doesn't believe i love her.... She is hurt and i truly love her i can't go one day with thinking about her..... Pls help me out.... How can i make her believe i love her......... She has becoming very heartless...... But i can understand she doesn't want to be get hurt..... But there has to be some way i dont have to suffer because of her ex, do i?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,286 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2013 07:38 am
Try just being a friend.

All this "love" talk may be scaring her away. Don't try to replace the former b/f.

Go slow here.
0 Replies