I do not know what to do with this depressing relationship

Reply Mon 14 Oct, 2013 11:44 am
I have been dating a guy (call him Jake) for about 2 months now. the way we kind of hit it off was bad....we had sex the second day we met and it wasn't meant to happen, I was emotionally unstable from me ending my relations with a person 2 weeks before hand (this other person messed with my head for a year and a half therefore i was sort of seeking comfort).

Jake then wanted me to not see any other guys and just see him in the relationship. for a couple of weeks in i was okay, but thinking it wouldn't last long i did not care for little flaws in the relationship.

Problems:
1. he talked about his ex a lot comparing me to her when i discussed the topic of me being a s**t (long story short i have only had 2 other partners one was a mistake and second was kind of borderline rape) he still had pictures of her on Facebook which i wanted him to remove and he did, i basically know a back story of her (name, age etc.) and now I am afraid to be myself because i am similar to her in ways.

2. I have mental issues dealing with sex since of my past, every time we meet up we have sex. He tells me that our relationship is not only that yet it seems to be like that.

3. he does weed, (a past lover of mine was under the influence of weed and he told me he loved me but after he went off the stuff he told me he didn't)

4. being that i have just removed someone toxic from my life, I now have to deal with this constant pain of him and past pain.

5. I have also lost my job from a screw up with my manager and going through traumatic events (this year and last) I am now just constantly thinking that he will ditch me for another (especially since I am a used product and know how some guys are)

6. the relationship had lead me to cut myself all up my arm.

So yeah everything is pretty ****** up right now and I do not know what to do, I have tried talking to him about things yet it's just become repetitive and my head can not handle this much stress :'( i am on the verge of being so emotional that no tears come out and I just get an extremely large migraine
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,406 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 14 Oct, 2013 11:45 am
@marcymoonpie,
You are not chained to this guy. You can break up with him, yanno.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 14 Oct, 2013 11:50 am
@marcymoonpie,
You call this relationship "depressing" and are doing self-loathing actions (cutting yourself).

What more do you need to know until you break it off with a guy who is no good for you? Why is that so hard for you to do?
0 Replies