I think I'm pregnant, but I'm not sure. Help!?

Kaytay

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 11:35 pm
Okay so I've been taking these pills called "concieve easy" to help me get pregnant, cause me and my husband have been trying for a little over a year now. Well I'm almost done with the first bottle, which is a months worth. I usually start my period right at the end of the month or right at the beginning of the month (28th - 3rd). Its now the 13th so I'm deffinetly late. I took a pregnancy test 3 days ago. And the positive line was very faint. Almost couldn't see it. But it was there... well yesterday morning I started getting period like cramps and got very upset thinking I was gonna start my period. I put a tampon in this morning before work. Well when I got home. All I had was light brown spotting on it. Which is unusual. My first day is always my heaviest. I don't know if I'm pregnant or not. And don't know if I should go to the doctor yet cause its still so early. Please help! Thanks Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,468 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Sun 13 Oct, 2013 12:44 am
@Kaytay,
It's very common for a pregnancy to fail before you're even sure you're pregnant. I'm about 99% sure I miscarried in the first couple of weeks of a pregnancy - and friends have told me they've had similar experiences, especially with their first pregnancies.
From wikipedia: The National Institutes of Health report that "around half of all fertilized eggs die and are lost (aborted) spontaneously, usually before the woman knows she is pregnant"
I don't know if that's what happened to you or not. I'd wait a little while and then do another pregnancy test. If you do go to your doctor ask her what she thinks about 'conceive easy'.
0 Replies