My girlfriend and i hve been together for a year and 3 months

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 07:19 am
My girlfriend and i have been together for a year and 3 months(long distance relation). before we get in this relation this had a boyfriend and he left(may his soul rest in peace) and since he left she put a profile picture for both of them..actually i didn't cared because she was shocked about what happened and she missed him and all that stuff and i didn't get mad and appreciate that.few days ago i asked her to changer her profile picture and she don't want to and she also said she's not comfortable to do that and she misses him, also she asked me not to insist her about that..then i changed the subject but actually i'm not comfortable too.
Feel free to mention your opinion.THANK YOU
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 921 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 07:40 am
@sherif444,
What happened? Did he die? If so, let it go. She has a memorial to him online, which is her business. It would only become an issue if she talks about it a lot or is still in mourning. The way you have described it so far, it sounds appropriate.

However, if he left her and is still alive, that would be a different matter.
jespah

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 09:56 am
@Ragman,
I'm thinking the "may his soul rest in peace" part is kinda self-explanatory.

A picture is a picture. Does her profile say she's still in a relationship with him? I'd be a lot more concerned about something like that.
Ragman

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 12:06 pm
@jespah,
I try not to assume some people mean what I think they mean...though that one does seem to be obvious...to me.
0 Replies

sherif444

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 04:01 pm
@jespah,
yea he is dead,and yes her profile pic still say that but her words in the description say that he is dead.
jespah

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2013 06:12 am
@sherif444,
You've been dating over a year and she still hasn't changed her Facebook status?
0 Replies