sgulab

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2013 01:49 pm
The last time I had my period was around the 28 of August. I was in a different country for 6 months and I had gotten my period every single month. I came back on september 8 and my period normally lasts 8 days. So from august 28 to around september 3rd.

It is now October 7th and I still have not gotten my period. The only thing that I have noticed is that I am using the bathroom 3-4 times a day (num 2) which is not normal for me. I am also feeling nauseous.. but I felt that way when I was overseas for 6 months. When I got back home I came to a very stressful situation and my emotions have been all over the place. Meaning, i can cry at the drop of a dime. I hear a song and I have to stop myself from crying. I have always been a cry baby but that is just weird. I never really cried cuz of songs.

My husband is overseas and I will be going back on oct 15. He said not to take a pregnancy test yet and that I can just take one when i get there.

So is my missed period because of stress? I have missed a period or 2 because of stress before. I was taking BC for about a year. Before that my periods were irregular. They still came but just at weird times. After I got off BC it came every single time around the time I expected it. Now all of a sudden its not.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 761 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2013 02:05 pm
Could you please send one of our moderators a urine sample (preferably your own), so they can give you a definite answer to your question?
0 Replies