Question about intesne sexual experience

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 12:05 am
Had a Q on sexual experience

I been dating a girl for 5 months now I am 33 she is 28. Apart from a few kisses We have not been sexually
intimate until last weekend. I won't be too graphic on the experience and say every detail i'll just be
as basic as possible.

So I was over her place watching a movie we got all cute and snuggly on the couch eating popcorn. After about 45
minutes we stopped to take a break and get some more popcorn so we got up it was then
I noticed she put her hand on my arm then moved closer to me for a kiss. I didn't really think much of it
and just thought she was being cute then next thing she is rubbing her hands over my body through my shirt then
my behind. I went with it I was no stranger to knowing when a woman wants a man sexually so I started kissing her
gently
then next thing she went into turbo kissing mode like really fast and intense! I was a little surprised but
went with it trying to keep up with her then next thing she undid my pants and pulled them down over my feet real
fast and aggressivley then just pulled me onto the couch so I was on my back. I was still a little shocked that she
was suddenly so sexually aggressive. Next thing she pulled my underwear down and instantly grabbed my penis and
started tugging it like no tomorrow and all of this in like 2 seconds. I was already hard by then. I looked at her
and said playfully for her to 'slow down' she just said 'shut the F up' then kissed me on my lips quickly then
carried on looking down tugging me fast like I was not even a man with a heart and soul but just a male body. I
asked her again to go easy girl (I tried to keep it light hearted and like I was joking) then she playfully but
aggressivly put her hand over my mouth and said in an emotional voice to 'shut up ok just shut up!' and almost
sounded a tiny bit like she was going to cry??!?while she was still tugging up and down on my manhood fast. Then she
got up and removed her panties down her skirt and just jumped on me and started riding me fast. Every time I tried
to speak she either kissed me or playfully put her hand over my mouth while smiling.

The sex was good and has made us closer but I am really curious how a woman could get to this point of being THIS sexually
aggressive. Its more of a psycholgical based Q if anything. Was there more of a primal urge to want me sexually
or emotional urge? judging by the emotional intensity and stern ness in her voice it makes me thinks it was more
primal at the time. This thing has me perplexed as I have never seen a woman like this before and yes I have
been with a good amount of other women in my life sexually but none of them have been like this sexually.

I really did not know a woman could be this primal in a sexaully I mean I am not totally
nieve and I know women get horny too but never expected it to be this intense! the girl surprised me
as she was kind of a little shy and very petite. It only ever seen this kind of thing in movie scenes.
Had she wanted to do this to me for a while do you think? yes you may say who cares just be happy it happened
well I am I just get curious is all about psyhological things. Anyone else had anything similar happen?|

I am glad I experienced it and just wanted anyone's input or feedback on how a female can get to this point
psychologically.

And I think I love her and we will carry on and be happy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,535 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 02:33 am
@Turker11,
She was waiting 5 months....
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 03:23 am
@Turker11,
Turker11 wrote:
I really did not know a woman could be this primal

What kind of backward society do you live in? Or are you very young?
Turker11

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 05:15 am
@contrex,
no I looking for straight answers asshole.
contrex

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 08:10 am
@Turker11,
Turker11 wrote:

You D asshole, jerkwad.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 08:48 am
@Turker11,
Turker11 wrote:

My my, how you turn from a 33 year old man saying he was getting "all cute and snuggly" on a couch with someone, to a kid with an attitude.

Are we really supposed to believe that post was written by a 33 year old man, and not a 14 year old girl?
Turker11

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 09:26 am
@chai2,
No I just lost it a bit. I just tired of people giving you some attitude filled answer on forums rather than something of any actual substance.

Sorry I lost it for a bit.
Lordyaswas

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 10:19 am
@Turker11,
There, there....never mind.
Why not sit on the naughty step for a minute or two and keep taking deep breaths, and then we'll all be fooled into supplying all the gory details so you can get turned on again.

Deal?
chai2

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 10:22 am
@Lordyaswas,
oooo.....good point....

His language in that post might make a 14 year old girl think he's a sensitive 33 year old man.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 10:26 am
Turker wrote:
Quote:
We have not been sexually intimate until last weekend. I won't be too graphic on the experience..

Spoilsport! Be a man and put it on youtube, don't be shy!
0 Replies

Turker11

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 11:11 am
@Lordyaswas,
How bout you **** off and die. Deal?
contrex

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 11:12 am
@Turker11,
Turker11 wrote:

Could you just explain why you came on here posting like a jerkwad? What's the big idea?
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 11:15 am
Speaking of spoilsports, an old ladyfriend was one, I tried slowly pushing my tongue in her mouth while we were kissing but she could sense it coming and withdrew her own tongue and the contact light never came on
contrex

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 12:01 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
I tried slowly pushing my tongue in her mouth

The last time I put my tongue in a lady's mouth, I dislodged her dentures. They went down her throat and and so nearly choked her that the date ended in the emergency room. I thought she was gasping with passion... She never answered my texts after that.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 01:59 pm
@Turker11,
Turker11 wrote:

How's about you agreeing not to swear until your adolescent acne has cleared up. Deal?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 05:44 pm
@Turker11,
Are you asking whether this woman is abused or had some sort of weird past experience that made her so aggressive?

The answer is - probably not. Some people are just more aggressive than others in the bedroom.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 05:45 pm
Contrex wrote:
Quote:
The last time I put my tongue in a lady's mouth, I dislodged her dentures. They went down her throat and and so nearly choked her that the date ended in the emergency room. I thought she was gasping with passion... She never answered my texts after that

Yes women are funny like that, the slightest little thing upsets them.
For example I tried to get another ladyfriend to wear sexy high heels in bed but she screamed "You dirty pig, I'm not going to look like a trollop for you!" and stormed out and we lost touch.
Pity, I was going to get her a french maid's outfit, ball gag and a pair of handcuffs later on

0 Replies

Turker11

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2013 02:08 pm
@contrex,
I was asking a simple Q and the second comment was from some prick trying to be obnoxious/funny I just was not in the mood.
contrex

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2013 03:49 pm
@Turker11,
Turker11 wrote:
I was asking a simple Q

You were asking what everybody here thinks is a stupid "Q", and you are either too dumb to see that or else a troll time waster. Whatever.

Pearlylustre

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2013 04:17 pm
@contrex,
We get lots of odd requests for advice and opinions here and some much more dubious than this one. I'm not sure why this guy deserves such a bagging out. At least he came back - I 've responded to lots of first time posters who ask advice and then disappear.