Define Satan

anonymously99

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 01:32 pm
@anonymously99,
Please excuse the humor I was attempting to add.

We must love one another. In a mature manner.
0 Replies

neologist

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 01:48 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
The spirit? That is just more vague nonsense. Nothing different than saying a flying pink elephant keeps the soul alive. You are just feeding me bullshit on top of bullshit. I am not buying it. You are a used car salesman for the theology.
What's the difference between a living person and one who has just croaked? Whatever you might call his life force is gone. The bible calls it spirit. It has no personality or individuality. It is the same for an animal as a human. The Hebrew and Greek words, BTW, are translated as 'breath'. If you have some other name for it, let me know.
Krumple

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 01:56 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:
What's the difference between a living person and one who has just croaked? Whatever you might call his life force is gone. The bible calls it spirit. It has no personality or individuality. It is the same for an animal as a human. The Hebrew and Greek words, BTW, are translated as 'breath'. If you have some other name for it, let me know.

So what about a person that is unconscious but their body is still functioning? They are not dead, but they are not conscious either. There is NOTHING magical happening here. It has to do with the functioning of the central nervous system. When it shuts down the body shuts down. It is a chemical process, that is all that it is.

Everything in your body is a chemical process, weather moving, breathing, thinking ect. It is nothing more than chemistry, disrupt that chemistry and you either get unconsciousness or death which is the decay or severing of the chemical processes that maintain the body's functioning.

There is not magical breath or spirit. That is just made up bullshit attempting to explain the difference between being alive and being dead.
neologist

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 05:57 pm
@Krumple,
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I never said anything about magic or supernatural. Don't read into this any more than is intended.

The Bible writers were not chemists.
Krumple

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 06:31 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Yeah, they weren't anything, they guessed and then claimed it was divinely inspired. Although even those guesses were wrong so their divine inspiration must also be wrong.

We will just call it the breath because after all while the person is a live they keep doing this repeated motion of inhaling and exhaling so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. When we look at a corpse they aren't doing it. This air they suck in and blow out must be magical. So we will just say god picked up a clump of clay and blew onto it *PRESTO* the lump of clay sprang into life. After all how do you explain that the color of your skin is the same color as brown clay? Forget all the bones, muscles and sinew, that stuff was magically transformed.

Same goes for converting water into wine. You know the only difference is the color. How hard is it to change clear into a purplish red? Surely a divine human can do that! Same for walking on water, no big deal. Or making a blind person see again perfectly. Yeah simple. Just wave your hand over their eyes and say the magic words and *magical tone* miracle.

Wow all these amazing things happened but they were magically only recorded by ONE source. All the scribes in the area where these events happened got together and decided why write about these clever things, we will just let one person do it. No sense in repeating the same story right? It will save on paper and ink. Besides they didn't want to work unless they absolutely had to.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 07:04 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
I never said anything about magic or supernatural. Don't read into this any more than is intended.

K is upset. K is hurting. K must have not had guiding love in his life.

Having been sent to church when younger was being sent to people who wanted to share and provide their love, knowledge, and what more they were able. I am thankful for my parents having sent me to church and for giving me the options to attend church when young in age. I love my parents. I am thankful they allowed me to keep a bible. I am thankful they did not take my right to communicate with God away. I am thankful they gave me the choice of having God in my life.
This very day I don't think my parents and my family understand my love for them.
Krumple

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 07:15 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

Quote:
I never said anything about magic or supernatural. Don't read into this any more than is intended.

K is upset. K is hurting. K must have not had guiding love in his life.

Having been sent to church when younger was being sent to people who wanted to share and provide their love, knowledge, and what more they were able. I am thankful for my parents having sent me to church and for giving me the options to attend church when young in age. I love my parents. I am thankful they allowed me to keep a bible. I am thankful they did not take my right to communicate with God away. I am thankful they gave me the choice of having God in my life.
This very day I don't think my parents and my family understand my love for them.

Why are you so fake? Just because you lie to yourself doesn't mean others will buy it.
anonymously99

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 07:47 pm
@Krumple,
What am I lieing about?
Krumple

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 09:07 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

What am I lieing about?

lying?

hmm.. oh, I can't seem to find it now.. one second oh yes this..

anonymously99 wrote:

anonymously99

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 09:10 pm
@Krumple,
Why would you say that I am lieing?
Krumple

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 09:16 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

Why would you say that I am lieing?

Come on, I gave you the correct spelling and you repeated the wrong spelling twice now. Are you even trying at all?

lying

you have no excuse now..

I am just saying you are full of (****)
anonymously99

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 09:34 pm
@Krumple,
I don't understand why you insist saying I am lieing. Lying. However you think it should be spelled.
Krumple

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 09:40 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

I don't understand why you insist saying I am lieing. Lying. However you think it should be spelled.

I think it should be spelt? Well there is a right way and a wrong way. But really when it comes to it, it suits your character. You don't care about accuracy, which is why you favor delusions over reality.
anonymously99

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 10:11 pm
@Krumple,
God and Jesus Christ are not delusions. They are real as you, I, and everyone else.
anonymously99

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 10:13 pm
@Krumple,
You're upset.
0 Replies

Krumple

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 10:19 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

God and Jesus Christ are not delusions. They are real as you, I, and everyone else.

Yeah well you sold them short because you had a chance to convince me and failed. The thing you don't realize is any time I hear that, the person might as well be saying they had lunch with some aliens from the planet Zeeno. It just sounds like silly garbage and ramblings of a nutcase.
anonymously99

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 11:05 pm
@Krumple,
I love God and Jesus Christ very much. Will always. God, the Holy Spirit and his son are the reason I live today.
anonymously99

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 11:07 pm
@anonymously99,
God and Jesus have always been in my heart. I can't seem to let go.
Krumple

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 11:21 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

I love God and Jesus Christ very much. Will always. God, the Holy Spirit and his son are the reason I live today.

I know you like to think you are saying something meaningful but it means nothing to me. Like I mentioned already, it just makes you seem like a nutcase.

One time I was at a bar, back when I was younger. I was sitting at the bar and there was an older man sitting next to me. I wasn't really paying much attention to him but he turns to me and asks, "So are you ready?" He caught me off guard because I had no clue what he was talking about. Then I noticed he was playing with his hands.

On closer inspection I noticed he had wounds on the palms of both hands and the backs, that looked to be healing very poorly. So I asked, "Ready for what?" He stopped playing with his hands for a second and said, "For Jesus to return.." Then I realized what the wounds on his hands were. He was one of those people who drive nails through their hands as a way of relating to their theology. Me and my quick wit and obvious lack of respect for nutcases said, "Well I hope I get to finish my beer first."

The religion makes people mental. It truly is mind garbage. You might think it is useful and gives you hope and makes you all warm and fuzzy knowing you know what the future holds for you, but to be honest it is nothing more than a false hope. You are like a person who believes the mirage is real.

0 Replies

anonymously99

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 11:28 pm
@anonymously99,
I speak from the bottom of my heart and the truth of my soul that I am a God and Jesus Christ loving individual. I will do my best to worship God and Jesus Christ both while dealing with my depression the best I can. I am standing alone on this wanting God and Jesus Christ to understand how much I love them. How much I need them. Because in reality I have no one but God and Jesus Christ to depend on. They are there with me no matter what situation, no matter the location.