Sequel to "Passion of the Christ"

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 05:12 pm
Heaven Can Wait for Jesus Christ Superstar

Jesus gets sidetracked after the Resurrection and ends up in a movie about the Crusades as King Richard the Pious Hearted.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 05:22 pm
My favorite thus far: Jesus Christ's Day Off.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 05:28 pm
Which day is that?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 05:33 pm
"Hey Simon Peter, watch me pull a rabbit outta this hat ! ! !"

"Again . . . that trick never works !"

"Whooooaaaaa . . . musta got the wrong hat . . . "

("Christ, he's drunk again . . . ")
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 07:07 pm
"The Passion of the Crust" Once again, the Jews are blamed for the death of the donut by inventing the bagel. However, the plot has no holes in it.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 08:08 pm
How about:

"They Whip Rabbits, Don't They?"

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22392&highlight=
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 10:13 am
Nightmare on Via Dolorosa
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 10:17 am
Mad Mel Beyond the Sanity Dome
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 10:47 am
The Holy Ghost of Mississippi

Jesus returns to 1963 Mississippi to become a civil rights leader. He is disapponted that the the only results of his work end up being the Klan putting Jews ahead of Blacks on the lynching list, and getting killed by a Cracker who didn't recognize his Lord and Saviour. While dying dramatically and bloodily, Jesus raises his eyes to heaven and says "Oh great, here we go again," a moving and pivotal central scene.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 11:05 am
Are You Shoah What Really Happened?

In Hutton Gibson's directorial debut, Jesus, after centuries of living in heaven, undergoes a crisis of faith, having been born a Jew. The atrocities of the Holocaust comsume him. Finally he asks God to send him back to see the evidence for himself, to settle his feelings. God says "Umm, sure I can send you back, but you may not find the answers you are looking for." Jesus insists, and God gives in. When Jesus arrives at what were the supposed concentration camps, and discovers that they are really country clubs, and that the showers were simply that, showers, and the alleged ovens were used only for baking fresh challah, he gets incensed. "That's it. You lying, stinking Jew bastards. Okay, this time it's personal...." Jesus singlehandedly slaughters six million Jews. Looking at the carnage, he says "Oops...umm, dad? Could we do something about this?" God says "Of course my son. We will deal shrewdly with this, and let the Jews perpetuate their own myths about what really happened here. That, my son, will eventually be their true undoing, heh heh." And Christ smiled.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 11:18 am
Good one, cav!

Has anyone suggested "Apocalypse Now" yet? Starring The Rock as Jesus, ready to do some damage to those who are "left behind" when the righteous ascend to heaven...
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 11:26 am
cav, that's wicked and I love it! (There should have been a casting call for you as the Devil in Mel's opus).

Incidentally, it rocked at the box office again bringing in more than 17M and getting closer to the 400M mark. Releasing "The Alamo" on Easter weekend? What were they thinking? I guess their are more Christians than Patriots?

That could be "Apocalypse Wow!"
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 11:29 am
In Texas, Lightwizard, the Alamo IS religion.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 11:34 am
That's probably the majority of it's first weekend box office.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 11:59 am
Wouldn't surprise me!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 01:36 pm
"Jesus Christ Superscar" Shock and awe hysterical film fixated on the damage done to Christ's body in song.
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 04:46 pm
High Eleventh Hour

Lawman Jesus must stand alone; unable to get anyone to fight on his side against three hired killers Caiaphas, Herod, and Pontius Pilate, due in at the Eleventh Hour.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:18 am
The Aramaic Patient

Jesus (Ralph Fiennes) is cared for by Mary Magdalene (Juliette Binoche) while all around the Second World War ends and bombs have to be defused.

Passion Trek II: The Wrath of Christ

Another film starring the Rock as the savior, plus some space ships and William Shatner yelling "Chriiiiiiiiiist!" at a pivbtal moment. Look for a cameo by Ricardo Montalban.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:20 am
Jes, thanks for the guffaw
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 09:30 am
Jes -- that's a dream sequence as in "Last Temptation?" ("The Aramaic Patient")
0 Replies