I can't tell what this guy is thinking.

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 06:05 pm
So I liked this guy for like 8 months then not for 4 and now I like him again, just a little. The first time I liked him I was CRAZY about him. He occupied my thoughts all the time. We never actually talked so I got a hold of his number and texted him. I think I creeped him out. But a while after that he got a hold of my friends phone facetimed me, showed me a picture of something very odd than hung up. I think he was messing with me just to weird me out.
But now we are in 9th grade and have geometry together. He sat quite a distance from me but moved seats because he said he couldn't see the board very well. So I sit in the very back of the classroom not by many people and he moved about 2 seats away from me. And the other day I got bored because my teacher was explaining something that was easy and I glanced around the room to find him staring directly at me. I instantly looked away pretending to not have seen him and he continued to stare for a little while longer. I was wondering if it was because he likes me or realized I am the weird girl who texted him and wanted to mess with me again or was reassuring himself it was who he thought it was.
And btw he is a kind of rude person, but I like him anyway, don't judge me.
Tell me why you think he was staring. Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 781 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 06:38 pm
@Igot2askquestions,
He was staring because you had something in your teeth.

Honestly, how the hell are we supposed to know?

Ask him.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 06:44 pm
@Igot2askquestions,
Quote:
showed me a picture of something very odd than hung up

You sure the picture wasn't upside down?.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 08:42 am
@Igot2askquestions,
I just got off the phone with him and he claims he was staring at you because he was trying to figure out if you understood the lesson enough to copy your homework. I told him you were very smart, so expect him to ask about the homework thing sometime this week.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 09:17 am
@Igot2askquestions,
So I've just tweeted, then ruffled my feathers and am now looking for somewhere to roost for the night when I bumped into him.
He face messaged me but I rubbed it off, but what he wrote might indicate that he'd deffo like to copy your homework, as previously mentioned.

I'll send an instagraph to confirm the trending tweet about all this.
0 Replies