Best strip joints in America

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 04:33 pm
I haven't been everywhere, but of the places I've beeen, Florida has got to have the best strip joints in the country. I remember when I lived in Orlando how many there were that had the most amazing women.

All-time best -- Mons Venus in Tampa. Oh . . . my . . . GOD. The hottest strippers, totally nude, and very liberal rules about touching the girls. You could actually touch them anywhere you wanted while they were giving you a lap dance, except for one little area that I don't think I have to name. The only negative was no alcohol.

I haven't been to a strip joint in a long time, because I don't like spending money only to be frustrated anymore, but that place was incredible.

Anybody know of any others?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 17,284 • Replies: 55
No top replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 04:43 pm
Clubs in Tampa seem to have the highest percentage of beautiful girls. We used to visit on our annual pilgrimage to watch the "Battle of the Bays". Alcohol rules very depending on location and some clubs have a fine line separating them from whorehouses. Very fine line. Leave the country; and the line disappears altogether.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 04:47 pm
Thanks bill. Somehow I had a feeling you'd have some interest in this topic. Smile

As for the fine line, I know what you mean. I remember saying after I left Mons Venus that it was as close to being with a hooker as you can get without getting busted.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 08:24 am
I would think the Foxy Lady in Rhode Island has some nice strippers. It used to be a favorite of Mo Vaughns when he lived in the Boston area. There is also a Foxy Lady in Brockton, Mass now, there is a strip place in Stoughton, Mass called Alex's and one on Route 1 in Mass called the Golden Banana. I just like that name. As I have not personally attended these I cannot vouch for the attractiveness of the women or male strippers.

How about in Houston? I know they have many of what they call Gentlemen's Clubs. Since in Houston it is consider perfectly acceptable to take business clients to such establishments, I would guess they have attractive women there. Whereas in Mass, you would be slapped with a sexual harassment suit if you even suggested such a place.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 10:24 am
i recall having read that many professional athletes have gotten in trouble for going to the Gold Club in atlanta...
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 10:40 am
i don't think most people understand the name "Strip Joint"
they think it refers to the ladies, when in fact it refers to the 'clients' wallets! Shocked
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 03:12 pm
The Risque Cafe south of Gainsville, FL is pretty good. It has full nudity, but it's nothing like the Mons Venus mentioned earlier. The food's pretty good and there's no alcohol, which is not especially a negative.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 03:38 pm
The best are in New York City!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 04:09 pm
I beg to differ.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 04:18 pm
Sorry Coluber

The Cafe Risque south of Gainesville sucks. Just an overpriced road side joint with skanky waitresses. When you're talking Strip Clubs you gotta be in Ft Lauderdale or West Palm Beach. However the apex is reached when one travels to Vancouver. I know...it's not the states but hey! Now, can a Canuck please post me the reason that the eh? boys are fixated with showers on stage? Seems at the end of every dance they wheel out a plexiglass shower stall and the yokels go nutso. What's up with that?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 04:38 pm
If Cafe Risqué is the one advertised on all the billboards in the area; I stopped there once on my way back from Wisconsin in an RV. Neither the food nor the girls impressed me. If food is really a consideration; you probably can't do better than Rachel's right here is West Palm Beach. The food and service there is comparable to the finest restaurants on Palm Beach, the girls are beautiful and plentiful but it costs a small fortune to dine there. If you are going to leave the country; head straight to Costa Rica where the same sum will get you a harem for the week if you are so inclined. Of course, unless you have two heads, mere possession of an American passport should eliminate the need to pay for that kind of entertainment. :wink:
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 08:02 am
BoGoWo hit the nail on the head, as usual.

Interesting thread.

Bill, are you going to be in the country next week, or are you in Costa Rica by then? some ideas on entertainment just popped in to my head!
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 08:07 am
hope your wallet is up to it BigD!
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 08:23 am
Me too!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 10:55 am
Daddy D

On this Florida junket of yours, we're goin' to hafta take you to Cocoa's finest establishment. That is...if the missus allows.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 11:01 am
Cocoa. I've been there. I remember a place called Teaser's, somewhere in that area. That was a f*cking awesome strip joint.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 11:05 am
Boy Kicky

If you weren't hunkered down in the Big Apple we sure could use a guide.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 11:41 am
Damn, I miss those days. :sad:
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 12:09 pm
panzade wrote:

That is...if the missus allows.

Yeah, Panzade, I was just gonna say something... I would grant him one night with the boys - about the wallet, though, I don't know...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 01:05 pm
She'll leave ten singles in there, whack him on the butt and tell him to go have a good time
0 Replies