I've barely eaten anything in two days! What do I do?

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 12:56 am
I'm fourteen and I weighed 120.4 pounds on September 25, 2013. Now, today (two days later) after eating almost nothing, I weight 116 pounds and I can't stop my hands from shaking. I feel really bad now, and i want to just start eating again, but I never feel hungry and when I try and force myself to eat, I just throw up. I don't want it to get really bad where I'm dangerously underweight! I don't even know what I was thinking! Actually, I do. I wasn't thinking. I go through these faces where I just can think clearly and all I do is laugh. I can't control it, I just do. And then I do something stupid and dangerous after word. Once I cut myself one hundred times or more, another time I attempted suicide before I came back to my senses. This time I stopped eating. And now I can't start again and my hand is shaking and I just don't know what to do. And if this was as stupid as I got last time, I don't even want to imagine what happens next! Help me! What do I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,036 • Replies: 4
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 01:05 am
@Hiway202,
Hiway202 wrote:
And then I do something stupid and dangerous after word. Once I cut myself one hundred times or more, another time I attempted suicide before I came back to my senses. This time I stopped eating. And now I can't start again and my hand is shaking and I just don't know what to do. And if this was as stupid as I got last time, I don't even want to imagine what happens next! Help me! What do I do?

In the medium term, see your family doctor and tell him/her all of this.

In the short term, if you feel the urge to harm yourself, call a suicide prevention hotline. Even if the harm you are contemplating is not intended to be suicide, that is still close enough for such a phone call I think.

Are there parents you can talk to?
roger

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 01:12 am
@oralloy,
Good advice, and that hotline might have good ideas for the local area.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 07:47 am
@Hiway202,
You need to talk to your parents or a teacher or another trusted adult about what you've been doing, and how you have been feeling. You are not alone, and you do not need to do this by yourself.
0 Replies

AmmarSharif13

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 11:39 am
@Hiway202,
First consult a psychiatrist for your condition. Then, eat yogurt so that your appetite becomes correct. Also, make some bosom friends.
0 Replies