Kenya: 'All Muslims leave...we only want to kill non-Muslims':

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 03:55 am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2427892/Nairobi-mall-Gunmen-massacred-22-Kenyan-shopping-centre-targeted-non-Islamics.html

Quote:
British nationals were last night ‘undoubtedly’ caught in the terrorist atrocity in the Kenyan capital Nairobi, which has left at least 43 people dead and 200 injured at a shopping centre, said Foreign Secretary William Hague.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2427892/Nairobi-mall-Gunmen-massacred-22-Kenyan-shopping-centre-targeted-non-Islamics.html#ixzz2fc7lXjAi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I-slam in action....

gungasnake

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 08:00 am
Israeli forces assisting:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iyAFJNyuh0zS2zHl_XUTGOPw7vLg?docId=CNG.e527f74fddbe16c857c7c4904b2ed4f2.621&hl=en
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 03:58 am
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3070080/posts

Quote:

Some barricaded themselves in storerooms, while others hid in boxes or even played dead.

All were fleeing the bloody massacre unfolding around them as they saw terrified fellow shoppers mercilessly executed after being singled out as non-Muslim.

Men, women and children were lined up and then gunned down with AK-47s after failing to name the Prophet Mohammed’s mother or recite passages from the Koran – sure-fire proof they were ‘kafirs’, or non-believers.

Others fled and sought refuge in shops, bank vaults and store rooms as grenades exploded and bullets fired around them.

The fortunate ones managed to emerge blood-splattered and terrified, with the wounded pushed out in shopping trolleys.

Hannah Chisholm, 21, from Haslemere, Surrey, described the terror and confusion at the Westgate Mall, which she was visiting while on holiday.....
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 02:54 pm
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3070213/posts
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 06:27 pm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2427892/Nairobi-mall-All-Muslims-leave-order--gang-target-victims-Prophets-mother.html
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 06:28 pm
http://www.ldjackson.net/islam-strikes-kills-innocents-muslim/
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 07:36 pm
Is there any other thread on this topic?
If so, it hasn't earned the designation of "Popular."

This seems odd considering that virtually every other similar incident has had a flock of A2Kers reporting the news of the massacre.

Why the reluctance to discuss this one?

gungasnake

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 07:56 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I've suggested that A2K abolish the negative voting for threads. There's a group of about a half dozen super-losers here who consistently vote most of my threads down to zero so that they aren't seen much or at least they don't show in the 'popular(TM)' section.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 08:13 pm
@gungasnake,
Clearly there is an explicit or implicit agreement among the more liberal members here to ignore threads you start.

Frankly, I can't say I often agree with everything you post, but if yours is the first thread on a contemporary topic, why should anyone boycott it? Tribalism at workon A2K.

Do you really care whether or not your threads are designated as "Popular?"

And BTW, if no one, but you, posts to them, they will never receive that designation, no matter what the "super-losers" do.

This forum is filled with ridiculous left-wing threads that never receive the shunning your right-wing posts do.

This tells us that left-wing thinking, even on the edges, is vastly superior to it's counter-part, or that this forum is overrun with liberals.

I have no doubt that any number of A2Kers would, if they deigned to enter one of your threads, declare that the former is clearly correct.

That would speak for itself.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 08:25 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I don't really view myself as a right winger... I'm definitely left of center on several major kinds of issues but, again, I have a half dozen or so serious issues with pubbies and conservatives while pretty much everything the dem party does is some sort of an issue. In the case in which I might come down on the side of somebody like Kucinich or Ralph Nader, the dem party itself almost invariably doesn't.

One major difference is that pubbies will usually admit having made a mistake and can be counted on to take out their own trash (e.g. Nixon) once in a while; dems always just circle the wagons.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 09:49 pm
@gungasnake,
In the context of A2K it really doesn't matter how you see yourself.

You've been pegged as a crazy right-winger.

Interestingly enough there doesn't seem to be anyone who has been pegged as a crazy left-winger by the A2K liberal (who definately are the majority in this forum).

Even JTT gets the "I agree with much of what you write, but..." treatment.

It's a sad testimony to Group Think.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 02:17 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

http://able2know.org/topic/222914-1

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Meh.

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
This seems odd considering that virtually every other similar incident has had a flock of A2Kers reporting the news of the massacre.

I am not sure there is much to discuss.

I'm glad the NSA is working to uncover these attacks before they happen. And for the damage he has done to the NSA, I hope that Snowden scumbag finds himself inside a thermobaric fireball courtesy of the US military.
gungasnake

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 02:57 am
@oralloy,
That thread also voted down to zero by the super losers....
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 10:14 pm
The title says it all. If this is not a wake up call to those who believe Islam wants anything, but everything. And it is, or should be common knowledge, how verses from the Koran justify this attack.

It is time to realize ignoring this problem and your liberal values at the same time.

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 11:12 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
I've suggested that A2K abolish the negative voting for threads. There's a group of about a half dozen super-losers here who consistently vote most of my threads down to zero so that they aren't seen much or at least they don't show in the 'popular(TM)' section.
It has never occurred to me
to look to see if any of my threads r "popular"; I dont even know where to look.
I dont want anyone to see my writing against his will.

David
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 11:53 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Some massacres are more politically correct than others. It all depends on who the butchers are and who the victims are. Such, unfortunately, is politics. Sad

By the way, I'm not even politically conservative (or "progressive," for that matter). I just call 'em as I see 'em.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2013 09:14 am
@wmwcjr,
The problem is that PC was designed to destroy Western civilization. It takes away the right to offend, a basic mechanism of freedom.

We are supposed to ignore actions that are clearly illegal, immoral, and calculated to be just that. It is an ongoing method of making the criminals the victims of anyone who points out the obvious.
0 Replies