English schools: Forced I-slam field trips

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:18 am
http://godfatherpolitics.com/13380/students-labeled-racist-years-dont-go-islamic-field-trip/

Quote:

My friends in the United Kingdom have told me that Muslims have taken over whole communities and small towns. In some of those areas, they have driven out non-Muslims by intimidation, sometimes with violence. They have forced people to sell or abandon their businesses. They’ve taken over the local governments, law enforcement and schools. Numbers of Christian churches have been turned into mosques.

Now, Lynn Small, the headmistress of Littleton Green Community School in Huntington, Staffordshire is bullying parents and students into forcing them to allow their kids to attend an Islam focused field trip called Explore Islam. The parents received a letter from Small about the field trip stating:

Quote:
“The workshop is at Staffordshire University and will give your child the opportunity to explore other religions. Children will be looking at religious artefacts, similar to those that would be on display in a museum. They will not be partaking in any religious practices.”

“Refusal to allow your child to attend this trip will result in a Racial Discrimination note being attached to your child’s education record, which will remain on this file throughout their career.”

Additionally, Small said that she would conduct a thorough and detailed investigation into any student who is absent on the day of the field trip. Any absentee had better have a valid doctor’s note for missing the field trip or they will be labeled racist for their entire school careers. Oh yeah, the parents have to pay £5.00 ($8 US) for each child going on the field trip.

A number of parents are not pleased with Small’s threat of character assassination. Gillian Claridge told the Daily Mail:

Quote:
“How dare they threaten to brand the children racist at such a young age? It’s going to make them feel like little criminals.”

“The very nature of religion is all about choice. On this occasion they were not being given any choice at all. It was a draconian move and it’s left a lot of parents fuming.”

Stacy Waldron’s 8 year old daughter attends the school and she is upset over Small’s threat, saying:

Quote:
“I feel my child will be [seen as] racist if I don’t allow her to go. This is my choice, not hers, and she shouldn’t have to pay for it.”

Parliament Member Gavin Williamson from South Staffordshire responded to Small’s edit, saying:

Quote:
“The idea of attaching a “racial discrimination note” to children’s education records saying it will remain on their file for the duration for their school career seems unfair, particularly when it is not the child’s decision whether or not he or she attends.”

The anger of parents and comments of others such as Williamson caused the school council to issue a second letter removing any threat of racial discrimination if they don’t attend. It also explained that the national standards requires them to study at least one other religion even though their particular school is predominantly a Christian school.

You many slough this off because it happened in the United Kingdom, but so many of the trends that take place there find their way here not long afterwards. Christianity started its rapid decline in the UK some years back and now we are starting to see its decline here in the US. The Brits got their socialized medicine first and then our liberals used them as an example to push the same concept here. Muslims moved into the UK in droves, taking over their communities and towns and now it’s happening here in the US.

We’ve already seen schools here in the US force students to pray to Allah, recite parts of the Koran and more, even though the students are Christians. Trust me; it won’t be long before American students will be forced to take field trips to mosques or Islamic cultural centers against the parent’s wishes. Note, you don’t see or hear of any public schools doing the same about teaching Christianity, having students praying to the God of the Bible or reciting parts of Scripture because that would be a violation of the non-existent separation of church and state. However, there seems to be no such complaint when it involves Islam instead of Christianity. Such is the state of America’s double standard.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/13380/students-labeled-racist-years-dont-go-islamic-field-trip/#ixzz2lljLkWJc
Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/13380/students-labeled-racist-years-dont-go-islamic-field-trip/#C10Yv7wowDx8Ja1v.99
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,773 • Replies: 17
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:31 am
What a complete crock of ****.

That idiot is a master of distortion.

You, gunga, are one of his stooges.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:47 am
@gungasnake,
What type of idiot parents would keep their kids away from a University exhibit of an important world culture? I agree that the note from the school administrator was excessive. It is wrong to threaten the kids this way for their parents racism.

But come on! It is easy to understand the frustration behind this ill-advised note.

These parents are idiots who are hurting their kid's education.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 12:16 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Headmistress Lynn Small said: ‘We are a mainly Christian school, but we have to cover at least one other religion as part of the National Curriculum. This visit is part of that.
‘They would not be taking part in any religious practices. We have had similar workshops on a variety of religions in the past, including one on Islam, with no problems at all and the children have absolutely loved it.
‘We have pupils and teachers who belong to the Islam faith and it is right for the children to understand and appreciate their faith as well as their own.’
Source
We did similar more than 50 years ago, and all thought it was fine ...
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 12:28 pm
Oh my god! Those poor kids and their besmirched permanent records!

<snork>

I wonder whatever happened to my "permanent record".....

Anyway...

Islam is not a race.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 01:08 pm
@gungasnake,
Have you seen our textbooks? Islam is whitewashed and they actually say Islam is for womens rights. Why should we lie to our children?

Right now in Florida parents are being called racists and bigots because their childrens textbook have 32 pages on Islam and its manufactured glory(revisionist history or lies) and one half a page on Christianity and Jesus.

And it goes even further saying Mohammed was a true messenger from God. That certainly sounds like promoting a religion over another. Wrong!!!!
maxdancona

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 01:17 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Right now in Florida parents are being called racists and bigots because their childrens textbook have 32 pages on Islam and its manufactured glory(revisionist history or lies)

These Florida parents are bigots, not racists. Islam is not a race.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 01:22 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
These Florida parents are bigots, not racists. Islam is not a race.

What is bigoted about protesting the fact that Islam is glorified? They are at best a 2% minority. This is an obvious agenda and there are many valid reasons to object. If it was the reverse, oh nevermind you can't do that in Islam.

These parents see something they don't want their children forced to learn and have every right to object.

You are a fool.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 01:27 pm
@coldjoint,
The people worrying about the Islamic religion being forced on their kids are the same people objecting to homosexual families being portrayed as normal and trying to prevent evolution from being taught as science.

Not only is it bigotry. It is ironic bigotry (aka hypocrisy).
coldjoint

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 01:28 pm
Quote:
As reported by the Cabinet Press, a school project last year at Amherst Middle School transformed "the quaint colonial town of Amherst, N.H., into a Saudi Arabian Bedouin tent community." Male and female students were segregated, with the girls hosting "hijab and veil stations" and handing out the oppressive head-to-toe black garment known as the abaya to female guests. Meanwhile, the boys hosted food and Arabic dancing stations because, as explained in the article, "the traditions of Saudi Arabia at this time prevent women from participating in these public roles." An "Islamic religion station" offered up a prayer rug, verses from the Quran, prayer items and a compass pointed towards Mecca. The fact that female subjugation was presented as a benign cultural practice and Islamic religious rituals were promoted with public funds is cause for concern.

Quote:
Tarek ibn Ziyad Academy, a charter school in Inver Grove Heights, Minn., came under recent scrutiny after Minneapolis Star-Tribune columnist Katherine Kersten brought to light concerns about public funding for its overtly religious curriculum. The school is housed in the Muslim American Society's (the American branch of the Egyptian Islamist group the Muslim Brotherhood) Minnesota building, alongside a mosque, and the daily routine includes prayer, ritual washing, halal food preparation and an after-school "Islamic studies" program. Kersten's columns prompted the Minnesota chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union to issue a press release expressing its own reservations about potential First Amendment violations. An investigation initiated by the Minnesota Department of Education verified several of Kersten's allegations and the school has since promised to make the appropriate changes. In a bizarre twist, when a local television news crew tried to report on the findings from school grounds, school officials confronted them and wrestled a camera away from one of its photographers, injuring him in the process.

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Islam-in-America-s-public-schools-Education-or-2482820.php
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:13 pm
Place I used to live, there was a white woman, blond, blue eyes, late thirties or early forties, two little kids with blond hair and blue eyes, six to eight years old you'd guess, who'd married some muslim emir or some such and used to walk around in a burka thinking that to be cool or something.

I can usually keep my mouth shut but, just once, I ended up on an elevator with just me and this woman, and I said:

Quote:
Lady, if you're interested, I know a place where you could buy a pistol to shoot the sorry asshole who's making you wear that thing...

More like $20 show than anything I'd call a $50 or $100 show. The real $1000 show is gonna be watching Serbian and possibly Russian tanks roll back into Kosovo...

coldjoint

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:18 pm
@gungasnake,
I had a few run ins with Muslims dressed as Muslims. They were impolite and they smelled bad. Also when I asked one why his religion condoned murder it caused a little bit of a scene.

When things settled down you should have seen all the thumbs up I got. Of course the Muslim threatened to call the police. I told him to go for it. Instead he went for the door.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:21 pm
@coldjoint,
There aren't any sort of compromises in this picture. Sooner or later, one way or another, every nation on Earth is going to face the same simple choice as to how to deal with I-slam: Submit to it, or ban it.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:25 pm
@gungasnake,
Islam cannot compromise. It is forbidden by the pervert in charge. Mohammed is still running things.

And it is in black and white, for everyone to see, and do nothing about.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 02:36 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

What a complete crock of ****.

That idiot is a master of distortion.

You, gunga, are one of his stooges.

I couldn't have put it better myself.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 01:24 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
homosexual families being portrayed as normal

I contend it is not normal. Have you seen the blueprints? What was designed to work, you do not use an exit ramp for an entrance ramp. Of course nature is not normal right?

The fact that it(homosexuality) is here is no reason not to be honest about it. And the fact that Islam kills homosexuals it is amazing you use that comparison. You are talking thought police bullshit and those parents can do what they wish for whatever they wish.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 10:59 pm
@coldjoint,
Interesting. You agree with the Islamists.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 11:03 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Interesting. You agree with the Islamists.

And you defend them. You are really confused aren't you?
0 Replies