Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 07:35 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,705 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 08:18 am
Very much a real problem in the UK, coupled with the situation that ever since Tony B-Liar came to power, and all the time he was in office, his government's attitude and policies towards race and the whole misguided idea of multiculturalism just about shut up anyone who wanted to even consider making the tiniest criticism of how things were going.
Time after time, people were branded racist as a means of dealing with any problems they may have with such matters.
The whole country became hypersensitive regarding even a sniff of suspected racism, and in the end, it hecame an easy way for people in positions of power to shut other people up.

It does not surprise me that nobody wanted to raise their head above the parapet regarding this muslim sex grooming of young white girls.

An entire career could easily be flushed down the toilet, raising such a matter.

In the end, an ex Home Office Minister (very senior politician) by the name of Jack Straw was one of the first to be brave enough to speak up. His parliamentary constituency is bang smack in the middle of where this stuff was going on, and Jack is about as left wing as you can get, so you will understand that he would be about the last person to raise such a matter, purely to stir things up.

Nevertheless, he was immediately (and boringly predictably) branded a racist.

Just google four words together and see what you get.....

Jack Straw Muslim gangs

Sometimes I'm ashamed of my country, and the way it's heading.
Hopefully, things will turn around now, but I won't hold my breath.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 08:21 am
@Lordyaswas,
My advice to the English people can be summed up in two words:

Arm Yourselves
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 08:33 am
@gungasnake,
Just because I contribute to this thread and am in a perverse way grateful to you for bringing this out in the open for discussion, don't think for one minute that I've joined your gun club.
This issue is waaaay more complex than that, and I feel that in the UK we need to go right back to the beginning on some things and start again.
Whether, realistically, we can ever do that properly is another matter, as it's probably too late.
Brits will know what I'm talking about, and they will have their own take on the matter, but they'll probably agree that things need a pretty good overhaul.
I think the powers that be are probably looking at it right now.
The only worry I have is that nobody will have a large enough testicular undercarriage to grasp the nettle and actually DO something.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 08:50 am
@Lordyaswas,
Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming that being armed will solve anybody's problems overnight. What I am claiming is that arming themselves would amount to a necessary first step for the English people towards having their feral government take them seriously.

When your teen and pre-teen daughters are being hauled off to sex slavery rings by gangs of savages which the government insists on keeping around as voting blocks to perpetuate their own power, then you are not being taken seriously.

I'd also suggest that the nearest and best source for the kinds and quantities of weaponry which English people need, would be Russia.

http://www.izhmash-arms.ru/
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 08:53 am
@gungasnake,
One flaw......the asian gang members are more than likely British by birth and therefore would also be able to bear arms legally in your world.

The girls would have been dealing with armed rapists....
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 09:12 am
The first questions I would be asking if I were in charge....

1. Why have we taken powers away from the parents that make them virtually powerless to keep their children safe at home when required.

2. Where has our parenting/schooling gone so wrong that young teenage girls have no idea of self worth, and not a clue as to how to keep themselves safe when necessary.
It was almost unknown for young teenagers to get drunk and go off with strangers in previous generations. There was an inbuilt "code of conduct" ingrained in people, and the "easy meat" scenario just wouldn't have happened, barring the very odd exception.

3. Why is it that massive cultural differences can exist and even be actively encouraged on our tiny island. We should take a leaf out of other country's books and insist on thorough integration as quickly as possible.
Bliar and his cohort took what was already a growing problem and did their best to turn it into a full blown crisis. The horse has probably bolted.
Integration and common sense regarding all this mock racism rubbish will go some of the way to helping matters.
Put Baroness Warsi in a pivotal role.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146410/A-small-minority-Pakistani-men-DO-believe-white-girls-fair-game-Tory-cabinet-minister-Baroness-Warsi-calls-mosques-act-Rochdale-grooming-gang-scandal.html
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 12:32 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
One flaw......the asian gang members are more than likely British by birth and therefore would also be able to bear arms legally in your world.

The girls would have been dealing with armed rapists....

What are the peaceful religionists going to do if they get guns? Haul your daughters off to white slavery?? Oh, wait a minute....

And you're saying it would make any difference to any of those girls if the muslims had guns??

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 12:38 pm
Just wondering, if all the paedophiles in the BBC are Muslims, too, ...

And, since gunga uses Russia Today as source, London police has smashed a suspected Russian mafia gang that ran a prostitution and trafficking racket from an apartment block in west London more recently. Orthodox Christians ...
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 01:49 pm
So, this sex slave trade is being perpetrated not by individuals who happen to be Muslim, but in the very name of Islam?
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 03:41 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Just wondering, if all the paedophiles in the BBC are Muslims, too, ...

I hope you're not trying to infer something here, Walter.

It is now finally acknowledged that gang grooming of young girls is wellorganised, pretty much country wide, ruthless and predominantly, if not totally carried out by people of mainly Pakistani origin but ALL muslim.
There are numerous investigations ongoing at present, and estimates reckon that in the end, at least two hundred arrests will be made, possibly many more.
It is now being widely recognised that the muslim community has a very big problem with a number of their young men and their attitude towards women, especially kufar women.
Muslim leaders are now starting to speak up and there are encouraging signs that they are doing something about it.
Everyone knows that these young men represent only a very small minority of that community, but even Muslim leaders are saying that they may only be a tip of the iceberg.

Two years ago, no-one dared even suggest a problem, for fear of people inferring things like you seem to be doing now, Walter.
To date, three trials have taken place and numerous young muslims are serving long jail sentences.
One year from now, probably twenty more will be in jail. The following year, who knows.

This is not racial mudslinging. This is happening, and finally, finally, people on both sides of this racial/religious minefield are actually starting to open up to one another and co-operate.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » English authorities now looking into muslim sex slavery trade
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:14:53