why do americans treat israelis in America like garbage ?

Thu 19 Sep, 2013 05:03 am
I simply don't get it .

Every time I hear about american tourists in Israel they're always treated nicely by the locals.

But when israelis travel , study or live in America , they're treated like animals by almost everyone when they mention their country of origin .

If I could trial and behead for traison every israeli who treated american tourists nicely , I would do it .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,293 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Thu 19 Sep, 2013 09:17 am
@TomBecker89,
I seem to be picking up a recurring theme with your topics Thomas, old boy.
I may be wrong, but does it all have some sort of connection with....hang on, I'll just think it through a bit more.....erm .....um ......yes, quite certain now.
Is it something to do with Israel, or being an Israeli?

Could be wrong though.....
0 Replies

Ragman

Thu 19 Sep, 2013 09:26 am
@TomBecker89,
I simply don't get it.
Every time I read your posts you are claiming something totally false and then you don't reply and apologize for lying or exaggerating.

You're not even consistent to your own point - whatever that is.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Thu 19 Sep, 2013 03:43 pm
@TomBecker89,
You appear to have personal reasons for posting all this.

Have you been dumped on for being Israeli?

I think you're putting too much importance on a few jarring, unpleasant conversations, where people criticized Israel when you told them where you were from. It's easy to ignore the more common experience of telling people you're Israeli and getting no reaction at all -- easy to ignore, because there's nothing memorable about a conversation like that.

I'm American, and I spent a few years living in Canada at the height of the Iraq War. For some reason, I remember the handful of times Canadians responded with scorn when I told them where I was from far more strongly than I remember the many conversations in which Canadians treated my nationality with indifference. When you hear someone take a shot at your country, you tend to remember it.
0 Replies