Pollo loco.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 04:39 pm
i thought you liked them chickens . . .
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 05:00 pm
I have known joanne since Abuzz days and I have to say, she is not a bigot. As usual, scrat has misread her meaning - whether on purpose or simply to argue, I cannot say.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 05:05 pm
i've known joanne since afuzz as well and i concur with edgar, jd is not a bigot.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 05:58 pm
http://www.famoustexans.com/
This list of famous Texans is extremely diverse. It includes Buddy Holly, Roy Orbison and Janis Joplin, plus a whole ----load of differing types of persons.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 09:29 am
And many excellent writers, including Larry McMurtry...
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 09:38 am
And the son James
0 Replies

Scrat

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 10:11 am
pueo wrote:
i've known joanne since afuzz as well and i concur with edgar, jd is not a bigot.

Well, then let's just say that she's a nice, decent person willing to causally link the holding of deep Christian belief with infanticide and worse.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 04:42 pm
You have to know, scrat, that she was only refering to a certain type of person, not Christians in general. No way you could have missed it.
0 Replies

Scrat

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 11:39 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
You have to know, scrat, that she was only refering to a certain type of person, not Christians in general. No way you could have missed it.

Here's what she wrote, Edgar:
Quote:
Why praying in public is fine with me It is just that those same devotees end up getting messages from god to stone there children to death.

People who pray in public get messages from God to stone their children to death.

You slice that any way you like; conjur up some invisible subreference that should have shown me she meant only the dangerously mental Christians. Okay? Evil or Very Mad It's an absolutely ignorant and abhorent blanket statement to make about people of faith.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 04:45 am
I reiterate my last post aimed at you, scrat. And double it.
0 Replies

Scrat

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 09:00 am
edgarblythe wrote:
I reiterate my last post aimed at you, scrat. And double it.

Once again we find your position to be proof against logic, facts, or reason. Rolling Eyes (Perhaps doubly so.) :wink:
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 09:13 am
i will leave my comment to my new (current) signature....
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 10:47 am
You are a master at taking words out of context, Scrat. This is my last ever post directed at you.
0 Replies