Why Does He Avoid Me?!

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 03:11 pm
So obviously the guy I like sometimes avoids me. Today I went to get a drink at the water fountain and _____ was getting off the bus. Our eyes met and I started to walk down the hallway. I looked back and HE WASNT THERE. After that I figured out he walked through the gym to get to his locker. (This also happened the first day of school.) I don't understand why he avoids me. Btw he did like me and was going to ask me out (Last Year) but you know things happened. I STILL LIKE HIM!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,365 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 03:18 pm
@Savana Brooks,
Quote:
I am in 8th grade and I like a guy ...

He's being a typical 13-yr-old.

Why not just talk with him and ask him?
Savana Brooks

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 03:26 pm
@Ragman,
I'm shy and we only have one class together (we don't sit by each other either) He's probably shy too but he always flirted with me first so I never really know what to do. Its like one of those situations where you like a person so much you don't know what to say to them.
Ragman

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 03:36 pm
@Savana Brooks,
So...make friends with him again. He doesn't bite. Do you?
Savana Brooks

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 04:17 pm
@Ragman,
"Its easier said then done." But ill just have to "man up" and do it Wink thanks for your help Very Happy
0 Replies

nomibucha100

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2013 04:05 am
@Savana Brooks,
you have to avoid him also in this way he pays attention on you
Savana Brooks

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2013 06:49 pm
@nomibucha100,
He's not purposely avoiding me. I think he is uncomfortable just like I am. It probably has to do with nervousness.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2013 08:22 pm
Plan some GROUP things to do with lots of kids, then invite him to be a part of it. Then you won't be alone with him and can start up the relationship again.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2013 03:24 pm
@Savana Brooks,
First you say he is avoiding you, then you say he is not "purposely" avoiding you. You cannot accidently avoid someone. The word is a purposeful action.

You start this thread by saying you saw him get off the bus but you kept on walking. Why didn't you stop and say hello? Certainly you were capable of doing that. Sounds like you are avoiding him. You don't even know for sure if he saw you.

So next time you see him, say hello. Talk to him. Of course, in a couple of years you will probably forget all about him as you will have started dating and gone out with a dozen others, so I would not fret over this one boy too much.
0 Replies