What to do when girl is not into me after 1st date?

klm9971

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 09:41 am
Okay!

First meeting: I met this girl in the same company I use to work for. We just exchanges 'HI' for the first time, but then she asked me 'To have lunch with her'. We hang out together for like 3 times as a normal co-worker. Then I left my job and joined different firm.

First Official Date: So, after joining different firm, I asked her out like as an official first date. The date went pretty good. We took a walk after dinner (actually she insisted!) then I dropped her off at her place. I hugged her and gave a gentle kiss on her lips. After leaving her, I texted her like 3 hours later that "I had a great time and have a good night". But after that, she is behaving like aloof, by not replying to my texts frequently. When I text her today, she will text me back tomorrow or something, which really annoys me!

So, my last text to her was: "We should cook lunch/dinner together, say Thursday at 7?". She replied: "That sounds fun! But I cant do Thursday". So, I said "Too bad, but I understand. Well, let me know when is the good time and we will plan accordingly". She said: "Okay! Sounds good Smile". Its been 3 weeks and I havnt got any reply from her.

My question is: What should I do at this moment? I really like this girl and she is a keeper. Can someone please advise!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 676 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Mame

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 10:24 am
@klm9971,
Sounds like she's just not that into you so I'd move on. Texting a day or two after getting yours is the first clue. The second is that she hasn't contacted you for 3 weeks. If she were interested, she'd respond right away and have set up that meal with you. Move on!
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 12:41 pm
I say: Try again!

Continue to be specific. "Would you like to see XYZ show at 7:30 on Sat. night and dinner afterwards?"

If she says no this time, then she just is not interested. But at least you will know for sure.

Ps It's easy to say no by text. I suggest you do this in person. If she says no then ask if she is seeing someone else. That may be a reason she is being so vague.

0 Replies