Who is the most likeable movie star?

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 08:15 am
Quote:
I would rip off my scrotum and eat it for an evening with Marisa Tomei.

Shocked
do that, kicky, and your evening with marisa will undoubtedly end a tad prematurely...

marion ross & shirley jones in a 2-way tv-mom tie
levar burton
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 08:34 am
Sandra Bullock
Andie McDowell
Bill Murray
Jason Alexander
Jerry Stiller
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 09:23 am
Jason Alexander? He seems kind of annoying, and a little bit pretentious to me.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 09:32 am
I like him. He seems pretty down to earth.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 09:56 am
I can't believe someone said Ben Stiller is "easy on the eyes". As most of you know, I'm a guy, and all I can say is that he's gotta be one of the funnier looking actors out there right now.

Jason Alexander isn't a movie star either.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 10:11 am
cjhsa, good point about Jason Alexander.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 10:16 am
How about Diane Lane ?. She's nice, pretty, and a movie star.
0 Replies

BWShooter

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 08:38 pm
JoanneDorel wrote:
Gregory Peck and Robert Mitchim are good guys I my memory.

and Tom Hanks, Kevin Spacey, Kevin Klein, Gene Hackman and Morgan Freeman.
0 Replies

beebo

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 08:54 pm
Ben Stiller- ugh. A lot of men really find Tom Cruse attractive. Don't get me wrong - he is great but I think men find him more attractive than women do.
If we are just going with looks- still Mira Sorvino & Brad Pitt. Brad - he is dreamy.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 11:17 pm
We're not going just by looks. We're going by how likeable they seem. How nice they seem. **** like that. Now, if it was "what movie star would I like to look like", then I'd probably go with Brad Pitt.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 11:58 pm
Under your new parameter; I'd still have to go with Penelope Cruz.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 09:25 am
You WISH you could go with Penelope Cruz, Bill! <LOL> Actually, you should give her a call. She & Tom Whatzisname have split. Now's your chance! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 09:34 am
beebo wrote:

If we are just going with looks- still Mira Sorvino & Brad Pitt. Brad - he is dreamy.

I don't find Brad Pitt attractive at all. He always looks like he needs a shower and a shave. His clothes look like they came from the Goodwill. Ugh.

If we're just going for looks, I think George Clooney and Owen Wilson (don't laugh) are dreamy.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 09:39 am
We aren't going just for looks!!!
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 09:50 am
kickycan wrote:
We aren't going just for looks!!!

Calm down kicky, don't get your unders in a wad! I already answered your original question. You should have known that, in the end, most of us want to hang with the 'beautiful' people. Mr. Green
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 09:54 am
Sorry. Got a little excited there. Okay, I'm calm now. Thanks for pulling in the reigns. Smile
0 Replies

beebo

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 11:01 am
That dirty look is part of why I am attracted to him. NOT just his looks. I like the idea that he may ( I am sure he isnt) be normal & sometimes not feel like shaving. Still, Paul Newman's philanthropy and fidelity to his wife wins out over delicious Brad.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 11:27 am
Oooohhh, we don't know about Paul Newman's fidelity, now do we? He was a big star during a different time. Back then, a stars' indiscretions weren't so hungrily publicized unless they or their PR people wanted them to be. I find it terribly hard to believe that Paul Newman never caught not one of the millions of pairs of panties thrown in his direction. Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 12:02 pm
Excellent point.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 12:25 pm
Quote:
One day in 1974, Paul Newman was complimented upon the success of his collaborations with Joanne Woodward, to whom he had been married since 1958. "You should see us," Newman replied, "when we get back to the bedroom."

["Why fool around with hamburger," Newman once famously asked, "when you have steak at home?"]
0 Replies