If You Had To Pick

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 09:39 am
Jill St. John is an actor that many have said I looked like. Well until we hit 40, she has money of plastic surgery and I do not.
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 09:40 am
I look a lot like James Dean. Of course, he's been dead about 50 years....
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 09:45 am
Equus wrote:

James Dean was HOT! He died before I was born, but I've always been a big fan of his. It's sobering to think he's been dead almost 50 years. Had he lived, I think he would have been one of the greatest actors of our time.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 09:51 am
Hey, maybe Mel would have cast James Dean as Jesus in the Passion. I can see it now....Dean all strung up on the cross, casting his eyes towards heaven and calling out in Aramaic: "You're tearing me APART!"
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 10:23 am
Very Happy
0 Replies

Scrat

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 10:46 am
Seems that most of my adult life people have told me I looked like this or that celebrity, none of whom I have ever thought I remotely resembled. I have noticed, to my dismay, that the celebrities to whom I am so compared have been getting older faster than I am actually aging. Sad
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 11:13 am
doglover wrote:

So far, the years have been kind to me, I think. A few lines here and there, but at least my boobs have stayed perky, considering their size.[/color] :wink:

I love you.
0 Replies

beebo

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 08:45 pm
A very thin Monica Lewinski
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 08:50 pm
kickycan wrote:
doglover wrote:

So far, the years have been kind to me, I think. A few lines here and there, but at least my boobs have stayed perky, considering their size.[/color] :wink:

I love you.

You'd love my boobs Razz even more kicky. :wink:
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 08:57 pm
the day I fall in love over boobs is the day I take my shotgun and disconnect my brain.
edit
if I fell in love because of boobs I wouldn't have a brain to disconnect.
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 09:07 pm
doglover wrote:
Equus wrote:

James Dean was HOT! He died before I was born, but I've always been a big fan of his. It's sobering to think he's been dead almost 50 years. Had he lived, I think he would have been one of the greatest actors of our time.

Of course, you realize I meant that I look like James Dean looks NOW.

Actually, I was born shortly after James Dean died. And shortly after Albert Einstein died. I can't decide which of them I'm reincarnated from. Maybe both.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 09:08 pm
dys...I think it's safe to say that the majority of men fall in love with a woman's body way before they fall in love with the person she is.

The tits and ass get a man's attention...the heart and soul of a woman is what keeps him around.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 09:14 pm
Equus wrote:
doglover wrote:
Equus wrote:

Of course, you realize I meant that I look like James Dean looks NOW.

Actually, I was born shortly after James Dean died. And shortly after Albert Einstein died. I can't decide which of them I'm reincarnated from. Maybe both.

Wow! You must be one good looking guy if you look like James Dean NOW!!! And smarts on top of that? I'm impressed! Cool

Why the Herman Munster avatar? LOL

I was born 9 months to the day after James Dean died. I used to wonder if I could be his reincarnation!
0 Replies