What to do about a husband that when he finds out?

CTyank

Reply Thu 29 Aug, 2013 08:00 pm
I have been in an affair with an old boyfriend that my husband found out about. Husband went into hospital with a burst MRSA lesion on his heart. Boyfriend found out he could safly show up without an appearance by my husband.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,669 • Replies: 4
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 29 Aug, 2013 09:26 pm
@CTyank,
OK, so your husband found out you're unfaithful and now is in the hospital. What the hell are you saying in your second sentence?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 30 Aug, 2013 06:31 am
@CTyank,
So, while your husband was in the hospital, your boyfriend came over. And now your husband knows.

Isn't that lovely?

Pack your bags and get ready for a long chat, one that might very well begin with something sweet like, I dunno -

Get out of my house and never darken my door again.

And that's the nice version.

Honestly, what do you think will happen? There will likely be anger. And if your husband's family is anywhere nearby, they will really be livid for you doing this while he's in the hospital.

You have made your bed. I hope you enjoy lying in it.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 30 Aug, 2013 08:30 am
Jespah put it much more kindly than I would have.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 30 Aug, 2013 10:24 pm
Might be time to check this "gals" profile. She's only posted a few times and it is chock full of boyfriend v husband drama. I'm guessing this is not real.
0 Replies