1. I don't think the Palestinian rockets are the only reason for conflict, but it is one of the serious reasons. I do realize that there is occupation and it has to stop. I told you several times before - just pay attention. Unlike you, I am capable of looking at both sides.
2. "bad apple as opposed to the general trend." - For the sake of reason, buy a ticket and visit Israel - talk to people instead of blowing up the bubble of hatred in your head. But on the other hand, I'm sure even there you will only talk to the side you want to hear. I personally know many people from both sides.
3. I never lied about anything. You are now lying by saying that. The British did send Jewish ships back to Europe where those people died in German extermination camps. I call this "sending to the Nazis". You want to be a lawyer about this - I couldn't care less. I do know the difference between the EU and the UK - I never claimed there wasn't. By saying I am confusing between them - you are lying too. I still think the fact that Ashton is British affects the EU now very much.
4. You did lie many times saying that Israel has a race based legal system. This is an intentional propaganda lie. And many other occasions where you lied about less serious things.
5. I have no illusions about both Israel and Palestinians. Both are guilty of different things. "witnessed the brutality of the occupation" - I witnessed that too. Has he witnessed pieces of human flesh spread on asphalt from kids blown on a bus by Palestinian terrorists? I have.
In no way am I choosing one narrative over the other. I am getting tired of repeating this: stop blaming one side, start seeing something positive in both sides (anything!) - if you want to resolve the conflict. But now I realize that you don't want to resolve it. For you it would be basically like cancelling a soccer game - no more fun of fighting.