She's talking 'at' me but wont talk 'to' me.

Reply Thu 29 Aug, 2013 12:01 pm
I was with a girl for a while until one of her friends broke it up by spreading BS rumours. She cut me off completely and wouldn't even acknowledge me.

Some months later I was speaking to a mutual friend who knew me well enough to know that the rumours were just rumours and said he'd sort things out- which he did. She told him she'd like to speak to me and gave him her number to give to me.

I phoned and she didn't answer, so I messaged her on FB instead (I'm not on her friends list and everything is set to private).

That was about a week ago, I've had no reply, but instead there is a now a load of publicly posted- love songs, poems and pictures about heartbreak, missing people etc. Cryptic comments, and pictures of her tagged with mutual friends all starting from the date I messaged her.

I can't see it being coincidental that it all started the day I messaged her and that she's now decided to post publicly.

But now I'm not really sure what to do- It's like she wants to talk to me but doesn't.... I could go see her at work/home but I don't want to start looking like a stalker.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 752 • Replies: 4
No top replies

contrex

Reply Thu 29 Aug, 2013 12:26 pm
I think you really need to move on from this girl; if she truly liked and trusted you she would not have done what she did, and if she was worth going out with, she wouldn't be pissing you around like she is now.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 29 Aug, 2013 12:41 pm
Why are you trying to deal with this over texts and FB!!!

MEET with her and get this sorted out - even if it's to set the record straight about the rumors.

(We have a whole generation of people who have cyber relationships and avoid direct contact with people of the opposite sex.)
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 30 Aug, 2013 03:01 pm
@contrex,
Let me get this straight - she did the wrong thing by you - having trusted her friends and disbelieved you. Now that she finds out she's in the wrong, she doesn't call you to apologise or even just try and sort things out...instead, she starts toying with you.

And you start running after her?

Well, I guess 'treat em mean, keep em keen' just works.

0 Replies

BristolUk

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2013 04:34 pm
@BristolUk,
Well I found out why she wasn't talking to me- my friend didn't convince her of anything, just got her number... She still thinks I'm a cheating ***** lol.
0 Replies