Does she still interested in me?

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 12:47 pm
I met a girl randomly online, before we've been chatting every night after her school works. She is a graduating student and I am a graduate student. We talk a lot, and share our personal life and love life. It was like a month and a half. Then we decided to meet up for the benefit of both of us. It was like a date, we first go to the church and then went to a mall to watch some movie and eat. We are happy and laughing together and share personal and love stories to each other. After that we go to her dorm and introduce me to her dormates. I ask her if we could do this again and she kindly agrees and said if she was not that busy.

After that day she went to her hometown in her family for 1 week due to the suspension of classes because of the typhoon. In that 1 week she hardly replies to my messages.

(Greeting message like sweet, funny, cute, take care messages. If she replies to my greeting message I reply back but if she doesn't I send her another greeting message on another day just to avoid the possibility of annoying her)

However, she didn't even reply for like 6 days. On the back of my head I am thinking she doesn't reply because she is spending her time wisely in her family.
1 and a half week have passed she finally replied to my greeting message saying she appreciates my messages even though she doesn't reply back. I kindly reply back saying I miss her messages and I thought she was dissapointed of me or something. She replied "Haha No, you should not overthink things.. Smile" Our conversation ended when I sent her a message if we could hang out again..
Unfortunately up to now she doesn't reply back even though she is online and updated on her social status and I still kept sending her a greeting messages.

So the big question is "Does she still interested in me?"
And what necessary next step should I take in action..
This girl is driving me crazy and by crazy I mean I'm falling for her..
Please help, I will really appreciate your answers and replies.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,210 • Replies: 11
No top replies

beautifulspring

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 01:38 pm
Maybe she just need a while to think about it? I had once a similar situation and after a month break, things came back to normal and the friendship changed into relationship. Give her some time, I know it's hard for you but don't give up.
benedict22

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 07:59 pm
@beautifulspring,
Thank you for the reply I really appreciate it, one more question, do I still need to continue sending her greeting messages and I am planning to send her some flowers and her favorite chocolates at her dorm. Is that a good idea?
Or on the other side, do nothing, occupy myself and give her some space and time?
Pearlylustre

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 08:40 pm
@benedict22,
I would send her one more message saying that you miss her but understand that maybe she needs some time and space but that you will be there if she wants to get in touch . Then leave it up to her.
If things changed after she went back to her parents' house it may be that they're very conservative and strict and have discouraged her from having a boyfriend.
0 Replies

beautifulspring

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 01:03 am
@benedict22,
I would wait with sending her flowers and chocolates until she replies you messages. Send one or two more, if still nothing happens, stop and as you said give her some space and time. Then after two weeks or so, in case she will be quiet, send another message and it should show you her attitude towards you. Take into consideration that she can behave differently at her parents' house and at the dorm.
0 Replies

TyrionGuy

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 03:20 am
@benedict22,
hello, my opinion is that you should play it cool...

if she doesn't answer for a while, then you should stop texting her... I believe that you're at a stage where you're more interested in her than she is in you... So you start texting her and she seems even more uninterested, which is driving you crazy because she's starting to get unreachable, so you want her more...

stop texting her... don't be so clingy... take it easy and play it cool... like she does...

I would try to ask her out just one more time if and only if she starts to answer your texts. If she doesn't have time, or doesn't seem to have 1hour available, move on.

Best of luck
0 Replies

benedict22

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 07:06 am
Thank you for all the reply, I really really appreciate it, your advices are very helpful for refocusing my mindset. I really like this girl and she makes me want her more when I cannot reach her in terms of communication. But if she didn't feel the same way I guess I have to move on, nevertheless I will still try my best, follow your advices and never give up. For now I guess time will tell the result and I will let it "Play Cool" on my side.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 08:21 am
She does not feel the same way as you do. If she did she would reply back to you.

So you have to figure out WHY, because things started out so well and then crashed - according to your impression.

Are you coming on too strong?
Is she involved or promised to another man?
Is she too busy to have a relationship?
Did her family put the brakes on your relationship.

There is nothing wrong in asking her "Hey, I thought we hit is on together. Yet you seem distant. Can you tell me why?"

I wonder if you saw this one date accurately.
0 Replies

benedict22

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 10:10 am
Here's an update:
She message me with our usual online chat app and she is the one who initiates the conversation saying she is sorry that she only replied today. She was busy and stressful due her overload of school works and didn't slept for one day.
From that we discusses her school works and about how she really wants to change her life now. (and by that I have no idea what she means.) Both of our messages was so long if felt like we both misses each other but I don't want to assume.
However we ended our conversation because she needs to sleep to recover her last sleepless night.

I totally hope that explains the reason why she is different in these past days. Nevertheless I will still give careful attention to your advices and act as a "Play cool" guy and continue sending her a greeting messages.

Let me know your thoughts regarding here.
Once again I really appreciate all of your replies.
TyrionGuy

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 10:21 am
@benedict22,
This is what I would do now.... don't send her a greeting message in the morning tomorrow... let her have the initiative now. =)
benedict22

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 11:52 am
@TyrionGuy,
is that a good idea? Because since from the start I am always the one who initiates a greeting message (I am sadden in the fact that guys always initiates first before the girls) plus as she said she is very busy in her school.

Hmmm. I don't know but I will try this.
TyrionGuy

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2013 11:04 am
@benedict22,
sooo? any news?
0 Replies