what can I do for discoloration of the skin on my face

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 06:51 pm
I have a discoloration pigment on my face & I am very self-conscious about it, I won't even wear makeup because of it. I don't know if medication has anything to do with it. Does anyone have any ideas?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,468 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 08:07 pm
Best advice is to see your primary care doctor or go directly to see a Dermatologist. Pretty much impossible and irresponsible for anyone here to advise you with anything diagnostically useful. A bad or wrong guess, if it turns out to be something bad, could mislead or hurt you
0 Replies
Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2013 02:57 am
Consult a dermotologist, he will surely help you with this.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Immortality and Doctor Volkov - Discussion by edgarblythe
Sleep Paralysis - Discussion by Nick Ashley
On the edge and toppling off.... - Discussion by Izzie
Surgery--Again - Discussion by Roberta
PTSD, is it caused by a blow to the head? - Question by Rickoshay75
THE GIRL IS ILL - Discussion by Setanta
  1. Forums
  2. » what can I do for discoloration of the skin on my face
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 09/30/2023 at 06:27:03