Girls please help !!! i really need your help?

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 02:44 am
i like a girl. the first and the only girl i have ever liked in my life. i know we cannot be together, coz of family problems. I think she wont like me the way i like her. we are best friends though since last 2 yrs. Share everything with each other like best buddies. our families wont allow us to get married. i am
trying to get over her. but i want to tell her everything that is in my mind. atleast i want her to know what she means to me, how important she is to me. No i dont want to force her. Just let her know everything from day one. I'm thinking of writing a mail to her. I cant say this to her in-person. I just want to end everythng on a gud note.

my question is -

do you think she will get me wrong or will she starting hating me ??

Is e-mailing her wt i feel abt her a gud option??

Please help me..especialy girls Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 718 • Replies: 6
No top replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 03:45 am
@SimplePerson,
You certainly don't need a girls opinion for any number of things :

- emailing is not a good option. Handwritten is the only way of doing this sort of thing
- does she even like you? (you must surely have some clue) - unwanted love rarely ends well (especially for teenagers)
- txt msg spelling is usually not accepted as romantic - it makes you seem like a child (even if you are)
- she doesn't have to 'know everything', otherwise there will be no mystery...and that's deadly boring
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 07:51 am
May I ask how old you two are?

You talk about "liking" a girl, then jump to talking about forbidden marriage.
SimplePerson

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 12:04 am
@PUNKEY,
I am 22. Ya i like her..like her so much that i want to marry her. may be my definition of 'liking' is different.
scarlet01

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 01:04 am
@SimplePerson,
You are 22. Assuming that the girl is your age or younger, don't you think it is a little too early to talk about marriage. At this age it is normal to be attracted to the opposite sex. But this is also the age when you need to work towards a career in life. You should concentrate on studying or whatever else you are doing at the moment. If you say the two of you are best friends, why would you want to spoil that? Your families as you say wont allow you to get married is because they know it is not the age to think about marriage. Do you think you are ready to support a family? Think about it rationally.
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 08:15 am
@SimplePerson,
if you are going to follow your cultural/religious tenets of only marrying an "approved" girl of your family's choosing, then tell them to give you a choice of at least 2.

Stay away from all other women.

If you are going to be a "modern" man, and choose your own wife, then be sure you choose a woman who has the freedom to love you back.

0 Replies

SimplePerson

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 10:39 am
@scarlet01,
She is also 22. i have just completed my education and i even have a handsome salaried job. i am not in a hurry to get married. but in our culture, girls get married by the age 23-24, that's why i am worrying.
0 Replies