how my girlfriend can love to other guy?

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 12:22 am
we are both from north india. currently in Bangalore, India. we are in living relationship since 2010. I M 26, & she is 29,at starting of our relation . she was telling that i have to convince their parents for marriage. i agree with her. after 2 years certainly she used to tell me that she can't marry to me because her father will never accept inter cast marriage. so i told her . stay with me untill ur arranged marriage after 1 year. every thing was going fine. certainly she was telling me that she is not intrested in sex any more. and i had doubt.what i found that she is dating to her best fnd.

after caching she is telling that she doesn't want hert me thats why she didn't inform. she tried to love me back but she coud not make.

then i met to that guy i asked him .will u marry to my gf. he replied . his family will not accept her.& that guy promised me that he won't meet to my gf anymore. he quit with her and he message to my gf after she started crying. she is telling that she cannot live without him. what ever they gifted to each other ther retun after objecting by me. even he was knowing that we are in leaving relationship since 2010.

now she is telling that she is in love with him. and i can not afford break up.even i am telling her i ready to forgive her.she is telling that she will try to forget him but she is not sure that she will love me like befor. she is telling front of me that she allways feels guilty so she wants to live alone.

i am emotional fool guy so i want her back. she stopped to meet him after requesting but she allways crying and telling me that she is ready to staying with me now for next 8 months.but don't expect love from my side.i don't know what to do? i can not leave her, i love her so much.i told her that he came to our life because of distance i left job for her and i want to be with her as much as possible i will die if she leaves me. please help me guys..

do you people think sex satisfaction can be the one reason behind break up.?

does he give more sex satisfaction than me?

what to do?how to get her back.is it possible to get her back?

now she about to go her native. for 2month(we are both from north india.currently in Bangalore, india). after coming back from native .can she love me like befor.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 836 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 12:34 am
@kumardunluck1,
kumardunluck1 wrote:
do you people think sex satisfaction can be the one reason behind break up.?

does he give more sex satisfaction than me?

I suppose it's possible. Why don't you ask her?

kumardunluck1 wrote:
what to do?how to get her back.is it possible to get her back?

I would start by showing more respect for what she wants. She wanted to be with the other guy, not you; you talked the other guy out of it. Did you consult with her before you did that? Also, after the other guy broke up with her, she told you that she loved him, not you. Why didn't you leave her alone? If you care at all about what she wants rather than what you wants, there's no evidence of it in what you write. I think this needs to change.

kumardunluck1 wrote:
after coming back from native .can she love me like befor.

I don't know enough about her, you, and your culture to answer that. But if I was her, I wouldn't be interested in a man who yanks me away from the partner I love, shows total disregard for what I want, and ignores my clear messages that I'm not interested. The fact that you love this woman does not make her your property.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 06:14 am
This woman cannot give you love. Her heart is not for you.

You must give her the freedom she wants.

Find another woman that is in your "cast" to have a relationship.
0 Replies