The church was built in the countryside so that believers can / could go there to pray.

Moment-in-Time

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 04:46 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
. Izzie hit the nail on the head, and pounded it clear into the board, when he described you as sucking the joy out of life.

I never thought that much about JTT since I don't bother to read his posts that frequently, although to be fair, JTT is not quite as disgusting as Orally whom I have on ignore. I realize there are all types of people that make up our species, some with strange eccentric characteristics. There are some who enjoy nitpicking, obsessing just for the pure joy of obsessing over one theme relentlessly. This type describes JTT. I believe if he could not continue in the same vein, theme, over and over and over he would not be JTT. Meanwhile he drives others up walls with his nonstop repetitiveness of the same ole same ole.

JTT doesn't realize he does indeed "suck the joy out of life."
izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 06:57 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
although to be fair, JTT is not quite as disgusting as Orally whom I have on ignore.

You might not think that if he was making disgusting comments about your daughter.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 08:49 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:

You might not think that if he was making disgusting comments about your daughter.

There appear to be some personal animosity between you and JTT which might provoke misgivings against the poster in question. I have this same intense feeling against Oralloy (probably more so) whose blunt disrespect for others impacts my equilibrium, causing me to lose control, and his trashing of the victim, Meredith Kercher, and her family. To me, that's unforgivable! However, JTT must not annoy you too much because you're still communicating with him despite your obvious dislike.

Might I also add, I can understand a parent's emotional sensitivity pertaining to their offspring, but sometimes parents may be hypersensitive. I do not know the particulars and certainly am in no position to comment because I do not have a daughter or children....I do have nieces and nephews and have observed my brother and his wife's response to events....not all parents are the same and the circumstances vary. Each problem stands on its own.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 09:31 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy the putz lying again.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 09:32 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Did you and Izzy dream this up together in PMs, MiT?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 09:41 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
JTT doesn't realize he does indeed "suck the joy out of life."

You don't like hearing about the evil the US has done for over two centuries, MiT. You want to continue to live in your dream world. Hopefully those days are over. The truth about the US, which you and others want to keep denying, is out there for the world to see.

Tell me why you think a group of people that has sucked the very life out of millions, sucked the joy out of life for millions upon millions over two centuries, sucked the life out of untold countries, sucked the wealth out of virtually every country on the planet, should be allowed to enjoy their criminality.

0 Replies