Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 05:37 pm
Well I'm kinda with this guy, but last year I was deeply in love with my best friend, and we were like boyfriend 'n girlfriend and he broke up with me! I was devastated, and in January we wanted to get back together so I said yes, and a month after he broke up with me again, and I though I was over him so I started dating a guy, but a couple weeks ago I started thinking about him and I changed with the guy I am today! I don't know what to do! He's now single and I'm scared that he'll find someone! HELP!!!

(sorry if bad english it's not my mother language)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 724 • Replies: 3
No top replies

inverter

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 09:53 pm
@caisnalo,
Your answer is hidden In the question you are asked ,as I am saying this because you said that you are thinking about the guy this means you can't forget him and more he will also be the same as you are ....So don't waste your time express your feeling to the boy you are up to
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Mon 19 Aug, 2013 03:08 am
@caisnalo,
There's not really an answer for this on the internet.

Sort out what you truly want, and go after it...without disrespecting yourself by going after a person who doesn't want you.

In other words - when you sort out what you want, that's not sorting out who you want, but the type of guy you want. Then go and find him.

In amongst everything else you want in a guy - just be sure to include 'he will show respect for me, my feelings, and who I am'. If that's not in there, your self esteem will nose dive.
0 Replies

SEBZAJUGGERNAUT

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2013 06:15 pm
@caisnalo,
He messed you about, leave it!!!
0 Replies