Does she like me or is she just being friendly?

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 11:09 am
I met her a month ago with a group of friends when we went to watch a movie and we began to text, we only saw each other maybe twice and it was with our friends. About a week ago BOTH of us went on vacation separately and COINCIDENTALLY we were going to vacation at the same place. She then made an offer that I spend my vacation hanging out with her and her family. we spent a lot of time together alone and talked a lot. It was honestly one of the greatest time I ever had, we did a lot of stuff that was unexpectedly romantic and not planned (Although neither of us really thought about it.)

Now with school starting she asked me to change some of my classes so I could be in the same class as her, she even asked me if we could walk to the same class we have together. When we walk she doesn't mind when I walk really close to her.

Yet when we text, shes very plain and to the point with some emoticon usage, there's usually no excitement when we text, and she replies when she gets to it and sometime those take hours.

I was going to have the guts to ask her if we could go out but then my friend and I thought about the same thing, was she only inviting me to go to vacation places with her because she was going to spent time with her parents and she just wanted company and nothing special? Was she only asking me to have classes with her just because she doesn't want to be a loner in that class and needed just company?

I had a conflict with my school schedule that was going to possibly change and I wouldn't have a class with her, she was kind of upset and I told her I didn't know what to do, she told me I should just do whatever is best for me. Being completely lovesick for her, I didn't change my class and I texted her that I was going to keep it, she then asks me "Why would you want to do that?"

I was confused to why she would ask that considering she WANTED me to take the class with her.. I couldn't tell if she was angry or she just wanted to know if I was taking the class to be with her..
I responded "I'm taking the class so I can be with you!"

she then responds, "You don't have to do that." and paused, 15 minutes later she sends me a "Thank you Richard Smile"

I can't tell what shes doing here.. she pauses for 15 minutes and then says "Thanks you Smile", Was she being polite and creeped out or was she really glad that I want to be with her?

I really wanted to ask her out next week but my friend says I should wait awhile..I don't want to lose the opportunity though because we just really got to know each other and with school starting we might get distanced apart?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,325 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 03:52 pm
STOP basing this relationship on text messages.

You said you vacationed with her. Then you are not afraid to spend time or to talk with her. Don't try to talk to her over a phone!

You tried to make the class schedule work and it didn't. She has to live with that. If she can't accept that, then something is wrong.
0 Replies

VicVoss

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 08:28 pm
@goldranked,
She likes you.
0 Replies