Someone new

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 01:12 pm
Right, you all know my story by now and I recently mentioned the return of an old friend of mine. Well I woke up this morning and just said why not? i texted her and we got on really well, we arranged to meet in a few days when she is back from a small holiday. I don't know if its just as friends or more but im just glad see her again, she used to be a massive part of my life and i want her to be again in any capacity. Just thought I would let people know what was going on.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 885 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 04:06 pm
Doesn't it feel good to run your own life?
jerryh10000

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 03:38 am
@PUNKEY,
Yes entirely but guess my ex doesnt like that. Surprise suprise my ex texted again last night when i presume she got home from a night out saying "Hi " I deleted the message and its the first time I havent made myself available through text, feels good, just dont understand why she wants to keep annoying me, especially when she is the one who initiated the no contact at the start and only seems to try to communicate lately drunk. Any Ideas? I know she knows this girl is home so maybe she feels threatened by it? any help appreciated.
jerryh10000

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 10:22 am
@jerryh10000,
Just got a text there from my ex, it said
"Can we please talk?"
do i respond or what?
0 Replies