Should i forgive my cousin for this selfishness and let it go

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 08:29 pm
I am a young student in US and i had a road accident. My cousin also studies nearby, almost 5 hours of drive to here and he did not come to see me since 7 months.

I had surgery and lot of trouble which i faced alone, and he said he had been really busy but he keeps roaming around with his friends. I had some stuff (bed, chair, table) to order because of fracture and he ordered it and i paid him back. It was just to increase his credit card points and i paid every penny back. And he told to his and my parents that he had "Buyed me stuff", acted like good big brother.

He always asked me stuff, took my help but never gave me help in any form. Now i don't know, how, and for what reasons he is calling me over and over saying he wants to come and see me.

Should i pardon him or not? I am not sure he is really sorry or it is just another element of propaganda because i am inclining to break all relations.

Please guide. Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 714 • Replies: 0
No top replies