wil i ever hear from him again?!

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 07:54 pm
ok so there's this guy and we started talking about 3 weeks ago. In the course of 3 weeks we talked a lot and we developed strong feelings for each other. We saw each other and stuff happened and being that we live an hour away from each other that's the only time we got to meet up. We had an amazing time and I was truly happy. He told me he loved me and cared about me, but he didnt want to be with me because his life was to busy. Was he just using me and trying to get in my pants? Well about two week after we saw each other we got into a huge fight. I went off on him and said horrible things that I really didnt mean because he was mad at me for talking to other guys. I was so mad at him for yelling at me for it when he didnt even want to fully commit to me. I also had other things going on in my life at the time which made me act very impulsively. That night he said he hated me, used me and never want to see or talk to me again. I have tried to contact him and apologize but he blocked me on kik and wont answer my txts or calls. I had my friend text him and he told her he never wants to talk to me again and to leave him alone. My question is will I ever hear from him again over time? Or should I just give it completely up?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,278 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2013 06:40 am
@xxbubblesxx,
He said he hated you, and now you want to apologize to him?

Consider what that means.

He says nasty things to you, and it's your fault.

He says he doesn't have the time for you, but you can't talk to anyone else.

He tries to go further with you physically than you wanted, the one time he sees you.

Multiply this by a thousand.

Why would you want to spend your time this way?

It was nice, for a while. You had a little fling. It's now done. Block him and trash his contact info. Discard anything he sent you or gave you. Live your life. Lots of great guys are out there who will admit when they are wrong.

And who will spend time with you.

And who will not forbid you from talking to others.

And who will go at the pace, physically, that is comfortable for you.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2013 06:43 am
@xxbubblesxx,
Quote:
That night he said he hated me, used me and never want to see or talk to me again.

That's pretty clear. I don't know why you would want to ever hear from him again.

Forget him. He is an ass.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2013 07:42 am
@xxbubblesxx,
xxbubblesxx wrote:

That night he said he hated me, used me and never want to see or talk to me again. I have tried to contact him and apologize but he blocked me on kik and wont answer my txts or calls. I had my friend text him and he told her he never wants to talk to me again and to leave him alone. My question is will I ever hear from him again over time? Or should I just give it completely up?

Why would you be the one apologising? And why would you want to hear from him again? This guy sounds like a complete arse, and you are better off without him.
0 Replies