It's Only A Matter Of Time Before Enough Muslims Immigrate To North America Before They Start Stonin

David Jeffrey Spetch

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 08:22 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Oh so you re all for Muslims stoning North Americans to death without so much as a concern quite obviously and you so pathetically attempt to imply this composition racism or me as mentally ill because you aren't able to contest the very fact that muslim's in several countries are stoning people to death so you desperately scramble to make your pathetic delusions the issue!

Pathetic and weak

/ David
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 08:25 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
I am having trouble parsing that sentence. Could you clarify for me?

Is it the Muslims who are doing the stoning that don't have a concern, or is it the North Americans being stoned to death who don't have a concern?

If someone were stoning me to death, I think that would qualify as a concern.... but then again if I didn't have a concern, I don't know what would drive me to throw stones at people.

Either way it doesn't make any sense.
contrex

Fri 16 Aug, 2013 02:12 pm
Elswhere, this David Jeffrey Spetch character posted a great long screed about how immoral it is for very attractive girlish looking young men to have surgery and then tempt normal heterosexual men into having relations with them (at least that's what I think it's about).
Lustig Andrei

Sat 17 Aug, 2013 03:37 pm
@contrex,
Yes, well, see my post above.
contrex

Sat 17 Aug, 2013 05:20 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

Yes, well, see my post above.

What post above?
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Tue 20 Aug, 2013 06:08 pm
@maxdancona,
It is the Muslims doing the stoning in several countries and it is you quite obviously those I responded too as well as yourself that don't have a concern for this happening to those of us in North America despite you so desperately scrambling to make your delusions the issue.

Being you reveal yourself to be delusional in the first place I can see why you have a hard time making sense of anything.

You want my pitty?

/ David
maxdancona

Tue 20 Aug, 2013 06:10 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Come here now, have a hug.
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Thu 22 Aug, 2013 03:09 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
oh yeah, anyone that doesn't want to see north Americans stoned to death by muslims has got to be racist and mentally ill in your sick delusionally twisted pea brained mentality.

/ David
BillRM

Sun 25 Aug, 2013 02:14 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
You are a sick mother for blaming all Muslims for the actions of the worst among them and using it to generated hate and fear toward them.

It make as must sense as blaming all Christians for Jones Town murders of hundreds of men, women and children.

Or the many many mass murders of Jews done time after time in history in the name of Christianity for that matter.

Many times it was Muslims nations that gave shelter to Jews from the terror of Christian nations

In any case, please go and crawl back under the rock you came from or better yet blow what little brains you might have out.
wmwcjr

Sun 25 Aug, 2013 04:22 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
. . . or better yet blow what little brains you might have out.

Heavens to Betsy! This thread is way too violent for me. Sad

Wink
BillRM

Sun 25 Aug, 2013 04:23 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
This thread is too violent for me. Sad

LOL..........
wmwcjr

Sun 25 Aug, 2013 04:26 pm
@BillRM,
I agree. Smile
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 25 Aug, 2013 05:20 pm
When Christian nations was mass killing Jews those evil "stone throwing Muslims" that David wish us to fear offer safe harbor time after time over the centuries to those Jews.

Quote:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110226212838AATyIaK

It says on the presentation below that the Ottoman Empire and the Turkish Republic saved the Jews:
in 1376 from Hungary,
in 1394 from France,
in 1420 from Venice,
in 1492 from Spain,
in 1527 from HUngary,
in 1537 from Italy,
in 1542 from Bohemia,
in 1881 from Russia,
in 1917 from Russia,
in 1933 from Germany, which continued during the WW II.

Besides this, it was in 1324, the first synagogue was built in then the capital of the Ottoman Empire by the will of Sultan Orhan, who opened its doors for Jews who escaped from Byzantium's persecution of the Jews.
contrex

Sun 25 Aug, 2013 05:24 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

You are a sick mother for blaming all Muslims for the actions of the worst among them and using it to generated hate and fear toward them.

It make as must sense as blaming all Christians for Jones Town murders of hundreds of men, women and children.

Or the many many mass murders of Jews done time after time in history in the name of Christianity for that matter.

Many times it was Muslims nations that gave shelter to Jews from the terror of Christian nations

In any case, please go and crawl back under the rock you came from or better yet blow what little brains you might have out.

Well said, BillRM. Thank you.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Sun 25 Aug, 2013 06:54 pm
@BillRM,
This is a fascinating bit of history. Thanks for pointing it out. Smile
BillRM

Sun 25 Aug, 2013 07:39 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
This is a fascinating bit of history. Thanks for pointing it out

After welcoming hundreds of thousands of Jews into his empire with open arms that was fleeing Spain and the Spanish Inquisition and other pogroms in Christian Europe ,this is what the Sultan Beyazid II stated concerning his empire gaining such useful people at Spain expense.

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Turkey

The Sultan is said to have exclaimed thus at the Spanish monarch's lack of wisdom: "Ye call Ferdinand a wise king he who makes his land poor and ours rich!"
Foofie

Mon 26 Aug, 2013 09:51 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

After welcoming hundreds of thousands of Jews into his empire with open arms that was fleeing Spain and the Spanish Inquisition and other pogroms in Christian Europe ,this is what the Sultan Beyazid II stated concerning his empire gaining such useful people at Spain expense...

Perhaps, the Protestant Reformation should also be given credit for not "throwing away" a useful human resource, while a Catholic Spain had no problem with doing that. Or, at least, under the guise of maintaining a sincere flock of Catholic Spaniards, the Catholic church could be used for a temporal goal. I always thought that the coffers of the royal treasury were empty after the reconquest of Spain, so the easiest way to replenish the treasury was to confiscate the wealth of Spain's Jews (and torturing "non-Jewish heretics"). Either scenario helped replenish the royal treasury.

BillRM

Mon 26 Aug, 2013 10:17 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
and torturing "non-Jewish heretics

Most of those non-Jewish heretics that was tortured was in fact Jews who had claimed to had converted to Christianity in order to remain in Spain.
Foofie

Mon 26 Aug, 2013 10:25 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
and torturing "non-Jewish heretics

Most of those non-Jewish heretics that was tortured was in fact Jews who had claimed to had converted to Christianity in order to remain in Spain.

I do not think so. Many were just part of the pantheon of different versions of Christianity, Anabaptists, or whatever. Most Jews left Spain. A few of those that converted might have been secretly doing some Jewish rituals, but I was under the impression that this was a minority situation. In fact, I have read that within 50 years or so, after the Jews that stayed and converted to Catholicism, there were rumblings by the masses, "Why are there so many Jews that have become fairly important in the Spanish Church hierarchy?" Rumblings of anti-Semitism about descendants of converted Jews. In effect, in the Gentile unconscious, perhaps, the only "authentic" Christian must be descended from the pagans that converted; otherwise anyone does not qualify to be successful clergy in the hierarchy of the church.

And, one wonders why some Jews have an attitude towards the Gentile masses.
gungasnake

Mon 26 Aug, 2013 11:40 am
@Foofie,
I'll say it again... There used to be a problem with people thinking that Jews were having too easy a life under muslim governments while Christians and others were suffering. The obvious cure for that is more Jewish participation in crusades, and the next crusade cannot be far away.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/202/b/3/crusader_flag_by_undevicesimus-d6eiraj.jpg

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/346/f/b/crusader_by_gvc060905-d34puxl.jpg
0 Replies