I met her thursday night, met old friend friday night

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 06:10 pm
This happened on the Thursday. 8 weeks after the breakup and three full weeks of NC, and we ran into each other, just how i predicted in a nightclub. I said hi with a big smile and she was very shy and seemed nervous. that was that, we were dancing all night but not together but we kept touching of each other and it seemed everywhere one was, the other was there too. i went home and an hour later she texts saying sorry for being awkward and how am i? this the girl who wanted NC with me. i feel terrible now and back to the very start, my feelings are all hitting the fore front again. we texted all day friday till i stopped and realized i was being a fool.

Tonight I just found out my ex hitched a taxi ride back with a good friend of mine (Female) with one of her friends back to hers Thursday night, the night i met her. She was asking about me and my friend said i seemed quiet tonight and bit out of sorts. so that explains the text from the ex when she got out of the taxi! is the fact she knows im hurting the fact why she contacts once in a while to keep me on that string? or does she care?

And On Friday night I met someone very special to me. Right five years ago just before i went out with my ex, i was meant to get with this other girl. It just didnt happen at the time, we both really wanted it. So for the last five years we were best friends for four and then the last year we havent talked. My friends, my family, everyone always thought i should have been with her because she was much better suited to me and treated me very well. Anyways i went out again friday night, and after a year who do i see? this girl, the night after i saw my ex, and we both just felt it, we got interrupted at that stage by mutual friends and just continued to talk, stare and hug all night. We texted load of drunk ramblings to each other for 3 or 4 hours and then stopped. I genuinely dont know whats going on, i kind of like this other girl.

Sorry just wanted to write it down, just to get some other peoples perspective, so fire ahead.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 598 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 10:06 pm
What's there to figure out?

You are a single man and can go out with anyone you want.

Stop being so serious and date both of them if you want.

jerryh10000

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 03:45 am
@PUNKEY,
dont have the option of either, ex seems no and dont want to mess anything up with this other girl.
0 Replies

jerryh10000

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 12:08 pm
@PUNKEY,
Sorry about all the rants, was pretty angry and confused the last few days!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 04:38 pm
@jerryh10000,
Jerry, she felt awkward as any girl would, with seeing their ex at a night club. Once you were together. I think because ultimately you ignored her, typical ego comes into it, hence her text messaging. But she hasn't texted you in 3 weeks and you've been an ex for 8. It's just a moment that's all it was. If you two were meant to be together, it would have triggered that night.

As for the other lady, well she's always liked you and you both have chemistry yes? What do you have to lose?

An ex is an ex for a reason, you two weren't compatible enough, let her go and start living your life again... Get in contact with the other girl but, but, forget your ex or you will just be baggage and it will just be a rebound.
jerryh10000

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2013 04:18 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Yup your right i was just shocked because i thought i was doing brilliant but seeing her put me back a bit. feeling better now after going back to no contact. i didnt contact the other girl and am going to try remain single until the new year. I started my first day at work today in my job and i loved it, at the end i helped a girl carry her bag which she was struggling with at the train station, we chatted for a bit, flirted and got her number so happy out!
0 Replies