Whats wrong with my toe?

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 03:10 am
Last night i stubbed my toe on a piece of wood and it took part of my nail off and it sliced my smallest toe right or the tip. It didnt look that deep. But i jus woke up in the middle of the night and it really really really hurts. Im at a friends house and dont wanna wake her up jus to tell her toe toe hurts. But it really does. Its like i have a heart beat in my toe. And my hole little toe hurts now not just on the cut. I cant bend it nor do i want to. But i take pain pretty well but this is bad. Why is it doing this? An what should i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,380 • Replies: 3
No top replies

MGSfan

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 03:18 am
@Wonderstruck girl,
Wake her up because it could get infected and in some serious cases of infection they have to amputate
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 03:54 am
@Wonderstruck girl,
Please go and see a Doctor. Throbbing is normal, to take part of the nail off which I have done, hurts bad. But, as you did it on a piece of wood, it could also get infected from the cut.

In the meantime, do you have any antiseptic that you can put on it, ice also helps.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 09:25 am
@Wonderstruck girl,
You MAY have broken the toe.
See a Dr. if the pain keeps on or it hurts when you walk.
Keep the area clean.
0 Replies