Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, White countries for everyone!

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 07:12 am
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,074 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed

edgarblythe

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 08:29 am
I feel your whiteness. And your fear. I hope you can overcome it and put your life to something productive.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 10:17 am
@Aphra Behn,
I was going to make a comment on this thread, but since the human race is the only race I know anything about, I think I'll just bow out.
Moment-in-Time

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 10:38 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:

I was going to make a comment on this thread, but since the human race is the only race I know anything about, I think I'll just bow out.

Ah, beautifully stated, Lustig Andrei, especially so, seeing as how Africa is defined and scientifically accepted as the origin of our species, Homo Sapiens.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 03:32 pm
@Aphra Behn,
What?!?! Everyone else only gets countries while Africans and Asians get whole continents?

That's not fair!

Wink
0 Replies

Ragman

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 05:16 pm
@Aphra Behn,
"User does not yet have followers."
Lustig Andrei

Mon 5 Aug, 2013 09:02 pm
@Ragman,
...nor ever likely to on this forum.
0 Replies

DoctorGotz

Mon 5 Aug, 2013 09:54 pm
@Aphra Behn,
You know, you're not all that off the mark.

But I don't think it's anti-white as much as it's anti-powerful.

But you're right to the extent that if there shouldn't be enclaves based solely on "whiteness" then it doesn't make sense that there should be enclaves based solely on any other racial designation.

0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 6 Aug, 2013 01:52 am
I think it's a shame that Aphra Behn's name is being sullied in this manner.
0 Replies