Hairdresser fantasies...

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 09:28 pm
I had my annual haircut today, and I must admit that there is something really sexy about having a hot chick wash your hair, massage your scalp...ecstasy. I have discussed this obsession with Mrs. cav, and we decided that she can chase Viggo Mortensen around the planet, and I can indulge myself in the hair washing thing. There are a couple of points I want to make: Not all hot chicks give a good head job, so to speak. Today, I had a cute girl in a nice outfit that showed off her belly ring, but she was too effecient, the hair wash had a ring of "let's just be friends" about it. I prefer it when they take their time, get chatty, and rub the scalp gently and slowly. Call me pervy if you want, but I'm guessing there are some mins out there who share my feelings on this. The worst is when they have a guy doing the hair washing. That just ruins it for me, but I'm certain it's just fine for others :wink: .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,994 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Rae

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 09:33 pm
Hmmmmmm.....Visited a male hair stylist with a big ego once.

Just once.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 10:01 pm
Cav, I got a cut today too. I love the hairwash thing, but to me it's not sexual. It doesn't matter if it's a guy or a gal, just as long as they, as you say, take their time and really massage. There was one lady who was a master. But, she worked at an expensive salon that I shouldn't have gone to ONE time.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 11:17 pm
did she use any other part of her body besides her hands? That way they earn a handsome tip.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 11:22 pm
Not with the boss watching farmerman, and I've never asked about side benefits.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 11:36 pm
Rae wrote:
Hmmmmmm.....Visited a male hair stylist with a big ego once.

Just once.

Me too, Rae. He never listened to a single word I said while he was cutting my hair, then he left for a few minutes to talk to someone else in another part of the salon without even bothering to tell me where he was going. When he came back, he found me brushing through my newly-cut-but-not-yet-styled hair. Would you believe he took the brush out of my hands and scolded me!

When I left, I demanded to see the salon manager. I told her I wasn't asking for my money back, but I was accustomed to better treatment. And so were all my friends, who I would be SURE to tell. She sighed and gave me a coupon for a free facial, but I never went back.

It's my money, and if they want it, I expect to be treated like a queen. Hmph. So there.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 11:39 pm
All I know is that I got a hair wash by a hot chick, a good cut, and two espressos. The convo with the stylist wasn't bad either.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 03:22 pm
Good!!! That's the way it should be.
0 Replies

bromeliad

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 08:15 pm
I've heard of hair washing fetishes before.

My husband doesn't think too much of it, in fact he said he got annoyed when one girl seemed to 'overdo it a bit'.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 10:09 pm
What littlek said!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 02:31 pm
I would have to say, a good hair wash and head massage feels so good it is close to sexual, like getting a pedicure or eating dark chocolate type of thing. Doesn't matter if it is a woman or man for me. Not that I swing both ways, just that mmmmmm feeling. I prefer quiet though and just let me chill.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 02:34 pm
Linkat, that's it...the 'mmmmm' feeeeeeeeling. Not always sexual, but just good. With hairdressers though, being a straight man myself, I find the men, gay or not, just don't as good a wash, in the massage sense, than the women.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 03:58 pm
I hate the whole hair-dresser experience! I hate the whole narcissistic feel to it - you know, being all draped up, stuck in front of a damn mirror - I hate sitting still for so long - I seldom enjoy the massage, cos it usually isn't done right, and it just feels uncomfortable to me having someone like a hairdresser do it. I am happy with actual masseurs, though! Odd, eh?

I hate the inane chatter - I have only had two hairdressers I enjoy talking to - I usually just close my eyes, and go into an obvious trance - again I feel weird with someone doing a "patter" with me - 'tis forced - the whole damn thing makes me feel like a neurotic little dog in a pooch parlour, getting a stupid poodle cut!

I really want my hair done well, though. Sigh...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 06:42 pm
I have fun with the narcissism...so many 'ladies who lunch' dress up and put on the whole act when they go to the hairdresser. I go in my grungiest clothes, because I know I'm gonna get hair down my back anyway, and sometimes I don't even bother to shower. They are paid to be nice to me no matter how gross I look or how bad I smell. Somehow, I get a kick out of that.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 08:38 pm
That's funny, Cav! I stopped dressing up a few years back for the same reason. I don't even put makeup on any more, either...half of it's gonna get washed off anyway. I agree...I'm paying them to be nice to me and to make my hair look good. Period. I usually pass on the idle chatter and chill with a good magazine article. The New Yorker and Biography are usually there. And with my glasses off, I can be totally oblivious to everyone else who walks by.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:14 pm
I absolutely love having my hair done and have gone through several phases of going to the salon, not going to the salon, throughout the years. Decades. Right now, I'm not doing the salon thing, wearing my hair natuiral and taking care of it myself but, I love it when someone else does my hair. I loved the whole salon experience, including the idle chitchat, the reading material, being dressed to the nines if going after work and looking like I just rolled out of bed, which I usually did, if going on a Saturday.'
Cav, I can appreciate your devil-may-care attitude but really, if you're gonna sit in a stylists' chair for a couple of hours, the least you can do is wash your ass beforehand. Shame on you!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:23 pm
It's okay eoe, as a male, I rarely take more than 45 minutes, and most of the stylists don't mind the smell of ass. Hey, it's not like I don't wipe thoroughly.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:26 pm
You are SO terrible.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:40 pm
eoe, I prefer "loveably irreverant", but I can settle for terrible. Laughing
0 Replies